Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

It was okay. I read it after I read X-Men: Blue so I was on an X-Men high. I'm a fan of Stegman's art, so it was nice seeing his take on The X-Men. But, there is something about the dialogue of the two child characters that is very annoying.

Ultimate Member

Though with Logan I don't think that he'd flirt for to long if there wasn't some flirting back and even then he has hit limits in that...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though with Logan I don't think that he'd flirt for to long if there wasn't some flirting back and even then he has hit limits in that...
    Hmm, you do have a point there, I'll admit. I guess as a Jean/Scott (or Jott) fan, I'm just really sour on Jean/Logan. I'll learn to at least tolerate it, though, just like I did Scott/Emma (or Scemma).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I love it. As my friend said, more wish fulfillment in a comic that exists purely as wish fulfillment. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Banshee, Beast
    Tissues at the ready...

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Okay, what is it about Jean and Logan that even in alternate universes they can't be together?
    Cyclops fans and I think many fans can't accept Jean with another guy that isn't Cyke

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Wolverine sleeps around more than any single comic character though, but I'm a Scott/Emma fan and I don't mind Jean/Logan that much even if I find it a bit gross. Since it saves Scott from being the losing wheel in a love triangle and lets him be free to be with Emma.

I've just seen a lot of Jean fans not be a fan of her and Logan together because they view him as kind of a gross character in the comics anyway. In the movies he is Hugh Jackman who is more rugged looking than gross and I don't think as many mind that. Some storm fans felt the same when they tried to pair the two of them up in the comics a while back.
    He married Jean, then ditched her for Emma.

Wolverine for a time on comics was just draws as hugh jackman. I don't think appearence should matter that much, not even cyclops is that pretty, just a normal guy.

Didn't Jean make Scott move on with Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Didn't Jean make Scott move on with Emma.
    Yeah, and it didn't make sense back then.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He married Jean, then ditched her for Emma.

Wolverine for a time on comics was just draws as hugh jackman. I don't think appearence should matter that much, not even cyclops is that pretty, just a normal guy.
    Jean had some serious flirting with Logan too. So I don't think Scott or Jean were both innocent. I think a lot of big X-Men writers look at Jean/Logan as being each others endgame. He didn't officially move on to Emma until Jean was dead and she pushed him to go with Emma as well.

So we're not even gonna touch the elephant in the room that is that spoilers:
    Jubilee is a traitor who gave Magneto the access to Cerebro
    end of spoilers?

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that some Scott fans don't want Jean with anyone else even in an alternate universe, least of all Logan, but have no problem with Scott being with any number of women Emma included...
    I definitely had a problem with Scott and Emma and still hate that pairing.

Well at least nobody is comparing Cyclops to Hitler, I can see Cyclops losing faith in his mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Jean had some serious flirting with Logan too. So I don't think Scott or Jean were both innocent. I think a lot of big X-Men writers look at Jean/Logan as being each others endgame. He didn't officially move on to Emma until Jean was dead and she pushed him to go with Emma as well.
    Jean was attracted to Wolverine, but loved Cyclops a lot. the only time she made a move on Wolvie was when Cyclops stopped taking his husband duties.
    It always seemed like Cyclops was going to choose Emma than chenged of idea when Jean died. he just seemed to accept very well the push like "now that Jean is ok I will move on, like no guilty here lol".

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    Yeah, and it didn't make sense back then.
    yep, Just Morrison finding a way to put the blame on Jean like always

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So we're not even gonna touch the elephant in the room that is that spoilers:
    Jubilee is a traitor who gave Magneto the access to Cerebro
    end of spoilers?
    How in the hell is that relevant compared to Logan/Jean/Scott ship wars?