Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

It could happen who knows, maybe they'd put Peter and MJ's daughter into the 616 verse as well...just age them up to adulthood first...

Thank you kind Sir or lady. You just saved me 5 bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Thank you kind Sir or lady. You just saved me 5 bucks!
    Seconded.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I thought it was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    It's just shite.

Simple as that.
    lol, sure, if you are a diehard fan of Scott and Jean

Not a big deal. It's a different reality, still creepy though.

Ultimate Member

I don't see anything creepy about it really...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It could happen who knows, maybe they'd put Peter and MJ's daughter into the 616 verse as well...just age them up to adulthood first...
    Dan Slott teased on the Spider-Forums this week that the Spider-Family can be as much involved in mainline events as Spider-Gwen is
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 04-12-2017 at 01:53 PM.

I don't see anything creepy about it really...
    I think Jean fans aren't a fan of it because Wolverine is a pretty gross and disgusting character typically. They don't like the idea of Jean slumming it with him I guess.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I think Jean fans aren't a fan of it because Wolverine is a pretty gross and disgusting character typically. They don't like the idea of Jean slumming it with him I guess.
    I'm a Jean fan and I don't have a problem with Jean/Logan (not a shipper by any means though). I'd rather Jean slum it with a guy that'll be devoted to her than a stand up guy that's gonna ditch her eventually anyways.

Ultimate Member

I think that Logan hasn't been gross and disgusting for several years now except for like Weapon X books, but he hasn't been again gross and disgusting in more than a decade or so, and he always did clean up well for Jean...so I don't see it as Jean slumming it with him...

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    I'm a Jean fan and I don't have a problem with Jean/Logan (not a shipper by any means though). I'd rather Jean slum it with a guy that'll be devoted to her than a stand up guy that's gonna ditch her eventually anyways.
    Wolverine sleeps around more than any single comic character though, but I'm a Scott/Emma fan and I don't mind Jean/Logan that much even if I find it a bit gross. Since it saves Scott from being the losing wheel in a love triangle and lets him be free to be with Emma.

I've just seen a lot of Jean fans not be a fan of her and Logan together because they view him as kind of a gross character in the comics anyway. In the movies he is Hugh Jackman who is more rugged looking than gross and I don't think as many mind that. Some storm fans felt the same when they tried to pair the two of them up in the comics a while back.

It worked during AoA.

Ultimate Member

Well though you have to remember that for the most part when Logan is actually dating someone he doesn't really sleep around at all, he pretty much stays faithful. Though Logan doesn't make a point of it as much as say someone like Iron Man...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I think that some Scott fans don't want Jean with anyone else even in an alternate universe, least of all Logan, but have no problem with Scott being with any number of women Emma included...
    For the record, I didn't want Scott with Emma, I wanted him and Jean to be together forever, just like Peter and Mary Jane. That aside, my personal gripe is that it feels like rewarding the people who overlooked Logan's own character flaws, such as his issues with boundaries and generally unstable temperament, just because they thought he was "cooler" than Cyclops. And where did it come in that Xavier mentally manipulated the American government to accept the X-Men and Avengers "self-policing" the superhero community instead of the government or other human authorities doing it? Did I miss something?
    The spider is always on the hunt.