Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't think he ever wore that costume outside of covers.
    So he's finally confirmed to be the new member. Surprising nobody LOL.

I wish Bunn picked someone else, he's really not remarkable. Heck, if we're picking Ultimate characters, there are dozens better options like Ultimate Pryde.
    I hate how Marvel has this obsession with putting a Wolverine in every X-men team book. They really don't add that much to sales.
    I wish they wouldn't do that either. But I like Jimmy. I would've used a different character though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    As it was in ANXM Vol. 1, Laura would have made it far more interesting simply because of the juicy subtext of Wolverine's daughter falling for teenage Scott Summers.
    Totally agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    All I know is if he starts trying to call himself Wolverine, Laura needs to break quarantine and come beat his AU ass like a drum.
    This comment is funny to me considering how a lot of Wolverine fans feel this way about Laura and seeing as how OML is still being called Wolverine in story.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    This comment is funny to me considering how a lot of Wolverine fans feel this way about Laura and seeing as how OML is still being called Wolverine in story.
    It is a bit ironic.

Fantastic Member

I've said it before but I think ruby summers would be a good addition to the team to go with the whole the alternate universe thing the team going on especially with Emma showing up later in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I've said it before but I think ruby summers would be a good addition to the team to go with the whole the alternate universe thing the team going on especially with Emma showing up later in the series.
    Wow! I forgot all about her? That would be great drama considering who her parents are and O5 Scott being on the team. Iceman would have a field day with those jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I agree. thought it would be something interesting ruby tyke emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't think he ever wore that costume outside of covers.
    So he's finally confirmed to be the new member. Surprising nobody LOL.

I wish Bunn picked someone else, he's really not remarkable. Heck, if we're picking Ultimate characters, there are dozens better options like Ultimate Pryde.
    I hate how Marvel has this obsession with putting a Wolverine in every X-men team book. They really don't add that much to sales.
    I agree. I was dreading the idea that Jimmy Hudson could join the cast since I saw the cover of X-men Blue #1. Unlike Kitty Pryde or Miles Morales, he did absolutely nothing of value in Ultimate. His sole function was to replace another version of Wolverine that had been killed off and he did a really lousy job of that. I often argued with others in the Ultimate forum (before it got shut down) why Jimmy was such a lousy character. I would often argue that if you put him in a lineup with X-23 and Daken, he would do nothing to stand out. He was just a teenage Logan. That was it. He didn't have Logan's skill, his grit, or his personality. He was juts a whiny, cheap imitation with no real appeal. There were a lot of Ultimate characters like that, such as Teddy Allen, Ray Connor, and Derek Morgan. None of these characters did anything at all to endear themselves to anyone. That's why Ultimate failed. That's also why Ultimate X-men was the worst-selling, worst-reviewed X-men series up until its cancellation. It had a lot of problems and Jimmy was one of them. There's a reason why people dress up as X-23 and Daken more than Jimmy Hudson at comic cons. And at a time when we have Gabby, Old Man Logan, X-23, Daken, Raze, and Jonathan the actual wolverine, Jimmy really brings nothing of value other than recreating a god-awful love triangle that never does anything beneficial for anyone involved.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Just do not be another Wolverine clone or one of Wolverine's sons...
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by doomeye56 View Post
    So did I, just Marvel doesnt tend to have teenage kids with full beards
    Wiccan had one in Inferno a couple of years ago. Of course, that was a Secret Wars book.

Was hoping it'd be Mean...
    Image1.jpg
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I agree. I was dreading the idea that Jimmy Hudson could join the cast since I saw the cover of X-men Blue #1. Unlike Kitty Pryde or Miles Morales, he did absolutely nothing of value in Ultimate. His sole function was to replace another version of Wolverine that had been killed off and he did a really lousy job of that. I often argued with others in the Ultimate forum (before it got shut down) why Jimmy was such a lousy character. I would often argue that if you put him in a lineup with X-23 and Daken, he would do nothing to stand out. He was just a teenage Logan. That was it. He didn't have Logan's skill, his grit, or his personality. He was juts a whiny, cheap imitation with no real appeal. There were a lot of Ultimate characters like that, such as Teddy Allen, Ray Connor, and Derek Morgan. None of these characters did anything at all to endear themselves to anyone. That's why Ultimate failed. That's also why Ultimate X-men was the worst-selling, worst-reviewed X-men series up until its cancellation. It had a lot of problems and Jimmy was one of them. There's a reason why people dress up as X-23 and Daken more than Jimmy Hudson at comic cons. And at a time when we have Gabby, Old Man Logan, X-23, Daken, Raze, and Jonathan the actual wolverine, Jimmy really brings nothing of value other than recreating a god-awful love triangle that never does anything beneficial for anyone involved.
    Who is this Jonathan you speak of? Is that the teenage clone of wolverine?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rckstr1253 View Post
    Who is this Jonathan you speak of? Is that the teenage clone of wolverine?

This is Jonathan.