Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think it is Daken or Jimmy Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    I think it is Daken or Jimmy Hudson
    At this point I would think it'd be safe to say it's Jimmy since the character has blonde hair.

In XMB first issue we can see a blonde haired guy with a beard and a green outfit in the snow... I'm gonna go with MCU Danny Rand with claws.

Would it be against the rules for someone to post a scan of the "Wolverine" character reveal? Not interested in this book, but I am curious about this.

So I guess I'm the only one here who thinks Raze is a possibility?

I get why everyone says it's Jimmy. That clearly seems to be the case, but Marvel has been known to throw us a few curveballs before. This would definitely fit that. I'm just saying that if that's the route Bunn wants to go, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    So I guess I'm the only one here who thinks Raze is a possibility?

I get why everyone says it's Jimmy. That clearly seems to be the case, but Marvel has been known to throw us a few curveballs before. This would definitely fit that. I'm just saying that if that's the route Bunn wants to go, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.
    I would think you actually make for a fair argument if I wasn't sure if he's still around or not, last I recall I could have sworn something happened to Raze in the No more Humans OGN. I believe the Phoenix in that story obliterated him or sent him away.
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-12-2017 at 09:27 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Would it be against the rules for someone to post a scan of the "Wolverine" character reveal? Not interested in this book, but I am curious about this.
    27.jpg

You can post scans after 9:00 AM EST, I believe.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 04-12-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I would think you actually make for a fair argument if I wasn't sure if he's still around or not, last I recall I could have sworn something happened to Raze in the No more Humans OGN. I believe the Phoenix in that story obliterated him or sent him away.
    that was pre-SW though. Almost anything that hasnt been shown or contradicted since the 8 month gap is fair game. Considering we are going to see OG Gen X, I think there will be some time travel in this book

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    27.jpg

You can post scans after 9:00 AM EST, I believe.
    Thanks. Well I think it's safe to say it's not Daken lol. I guess I'm kinda interested now... worst case scenario though is if this guy takes off and Marvel decides to keep Logan dead even longer or Fox decides they can cast a young guy to play a Wolverine in future movies...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that was pre-SW though. Almost anything that hasnt been shown or contradicted since the 8 month gap is fair game. Considering we are going to see OG Gen X, I think there will be some time travel in this book
    I suppose it will be determined if Marvel/Bunn thinks that story is canon or not.

Besides I'm much more interested to see how Magneto will take it once he meets Jimmy and finds out who his mother is, that is some real awkward drama there.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

Impressive beard for a teenager

CBR just posted an article about it being Jimmy Hudson
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by doomeye56 View Post
    Impressive beard for a teenager
    I could grow pretty good beard since I was around 16(I'm really proud of that fact). So it's not really unrealistic.

Original Logan is suppose to make a return as well. I can see all of them having their own solo books and also a team book called "wolverines" or "weapon x's".
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    CBR just posted an article about it being Jimmy Hudson
    All I know is if he starts trying to call himself Wolverine, Laura needs to break quarantine and come beat his AU ass like a drum.