Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I found the page I was talking about from X-men: No more Humans

IMG_1963.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Original Logan is suppose to make a return as well. I can see all of them having their own solo books and also a team book called "wolverines" or "weapon x's".
    Bleeding Cool though so I wouldn't take that at face value, they also said there'd be a new X-men cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    CBR just posted an article about it being Jimmy Hudson
    I saw that too. Newsarama did something similar. But neither article contains confirmation form Bunn. I checked Twitter. Bunn hasn't confirmed any of this. For all we know, he's preparing to throw in a twist.

There is one thing that may undermine Jimmy. The figure in that panel doesn't look like a teenager. Jimmy was young at the end of Ultimate. He was still young when the O5 X-men crossed over with Ultimate during Bendis' run. He doesn't seem to be a teenager. Maybe he's aged somehow in a way that will be explained later on, but look up old images of Raze. He has a beard. He also has a similar hair style. I want to believe the argument is over and this is Jimmy because that makes the most sense. But at the same time, it makes too much sense. Why would this be revealed in the first issue already? Why would the future covers be redacted? It's odd, which leads me to believe there could be another trick at work. Raze, being a shape-shifter, would be a great way to throw a curveball into the plot.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I thought the point of SW was to cut down on the multi-versing confusion?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Fantastic Member

It would be a clever swerve if it was another character that modified their appearance in some way, but I said a similar thing about CyClone last year lol. That said, with the teaser at the end of Blue revealing the BotA Brotherhood showing up again, the almost inevitable Jimmy vs Raze meeting (and with the potential for Bunn to add some layers of depth to them) is intriguing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I saw that too. Newsarama did something similar. But neither article contains confirmation form Bunn. I checked Twitter. Bunn hasn't confirmed any of this. For all we know, he's preparing to throw in a twist.

There is one thing that may undermine Jimmy. The figure in that panel doesn't look like a teenager. Jimmy was young at the end of Ultimate. He was still young when the O5 X-men crossed over with Ultimate during Bendis' run. He doesn't seem to be a teenager. Maybe he's aged somehow in a way that will be explained later on, but look up old images of Raze. He has a beard. He also has a similar hair style. I want to believe the argument is over and this is Jimmy because that makes the most sense. But at the same time, it makes too much sense. Why would this be revealed in the first issue already? Why would the future covers be redacted? It's odd, which leads me to believe there could be another trick at work. Raze, being a shape-shifter, would be a great way to throw a curveball into the plot.
    I'm trying to remember the last time we saw teenage X-Men actually drawn CONSISTENTLY to look like teenagers. Laura has usually looked to be in her early/mid-20s since she joined Uncanny way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm trying to remember the last time we saw teenage X-Men actually drawn CONSISTENTLY to look like teenagers. Laura has usually looked to be in her early/mid-20s since she joined Uncanny way back when.
    The current O5 especially in Bendis' ANX. I thought the teens in EXM looked like teens as well

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The current O5 especially in Bendis' ANX. I thought the teens in EXM looked like teens as well
    They also look like teens here on XMB. The Jimmy thing wasn't drawn by Molina(though I think that's obvious).

oh god really?! ANOTHER wolverine character? Please! Marvel just reboot your universe already, your 'new and amazing' ideas are terrible, bland and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They also look like teens here on XMB. The Jimmy thing wasn't drawn by Molina(though I think that's obvious).
    I think so too but 1 issue isn't enough to say consistently. With that said most of the artists doing the variants make them look like teens

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    oh god really?! ANOTHER wolverine character? Please! Marvel just reboot your universe already, your 'new and amazing' ideas are terrible, bland and pointless.
    Like telepaths.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I still think its going to be Jimmy. I don't think Raze would have given a **** about that woman if it were him. I don't know much about Jimmy, but I believe he was a good guy. The same can't be said for Raze.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I still think its going to be Jimmy. I don't think Raze would have given a **** about that woman if it were him. I don't know much about Jimmy, but I believe he was a good guy. The same can't be said for Raze.
    There's no more speculation, it is Jimmy

http://www.cbr.com/x-men-blue-clawed-mutant-revealed/

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So we've got the Old Man, Laura, Gabby, Bellona, Daken, General Howlett, BotA Logan, Raze, and now spoilers:
    probably Jimmy.
    end of spoilers

This is really getting out of hand...
    Wait, who's Bellona? And I don't recall there being a Battle of the Atom Logan other than Raze.

General Howlett from X-Treme X-Men is still on Earth-616?

Just for another reference, somebody tweeted Cullen Bunn the page that showed "Jimmy" from X-men Blue. Bunn did not confirm that it was Jimmy. There's nothing in the CBR article from Marvel, Bunn, or Molina to confirm it's Jimmy. Granted, I think it's still likely, but the fact that nobody is confirming it is kind of telling.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.