Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    Wait, who's Bellona?
    Laura's albino "sister" from ANW.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

If this is Jimmy, I really hope he gets an actual costume and doesn't spend the entire series running around in a damn hoodie. I would love for him to wear his Wolverine costume from the Ultimate line:

If this is Jimmy, I really hope he gets an actual costume and doesn't spend the entire series running around in a damn hoodie. I would love for him to wear his Wolverine costume from the Ultimate line:

Like X-23, he'll likely get a costume thats in line with the team uniform. Maybe one with that color scheme but feature the elements that seem to be shared amongst the group

Marvel has come out and officially stated that it is indeed Jimmy who is joining the team, and have released unpixelated covers with Jimmy on them.
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/...n-jimmy-hudson
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-12-2017 at 01:24 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Marvel has come out and officially stated that it is indeed Jimmy who is joining the team, and have released unpixelated covers with Jimmy on them.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/...n-jimmy-hudson
    Well that's anti-climactic. I'm still surprised they revealed it this quickly instead of drawing it out. I guess too many people already guessed and guessed right.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The only part I'm not to excited about is that apparently he's got amnesia, not to mention that once again we have another Wolverine to throw into a love triangle between Jean and Scott.

I look forward to his interaction with Old Man Logan and Laura though, especially since he's Wolverine's only son (that I know of) who isn't evil and planning to kill him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Like X-23, he'll likely get a costume thats in line with the team uniform. Maybe one with that color scheme but feature the elements that seem to be shared amongst the group
    That costume actually meshes really well with the other cast costumes. It already incorporates elements from the others, except the belt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    not to mention that once again we have another Wolverine to throw into a love triangle between Jean and Scott.
    As it was in ANXM Vol. 1, Laura would have made it far more interesting simply because of the juicy subtext of Wolverine's daughter falling for teenage Scott Summers.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Laura's albino "sister" from ANW.
    Is she still alive? I thought Gabby was the only one of Laura's clone sisters that survived.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    As it was in ANXM Vol. 1, Laura would have made it far more interesting simply because of the juicy subtext of Wolverine's daughter falling for teenage Scott Summers.
    It would have been even jucier if Laura fell for Jean; she is Logan's clone, after all

BANNED

Is she still alive? I thought Gabby was the only one of Laura's clone sisters that survived.
    Yes. She's currently in SHIELD custody for her part in Kimura's plot, but is alive.

It would have been even jucier if Laura fell for Jean; she is Logan's clone, after all
    Not really. As you said: She's Logan's clone. The only thing her chasing Jean would do is shake up the gender, and there's no subtext there at all.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I could grow pretty good beard since I was around 16(I'm really proud of that fact). So it's not really unrealistic.
    So did I, just Marvel doesnt tend to have teenage kids with full beards

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    That costume actually meshes really well with the other cast costumes. It already incorporates elements from the others, except the belt.
    It doesnt have the signature X-gloves or boots. Its also missing the light colored lines seen on most of the characters arms/shoulders/torso

good one!!

I don't think he ever wore that costume outside of covers.
    So he's finally confirmed to be the new member. Surprising nobody LOL.

I wish Bunn picked someone else, he's really not remarkable. Heck, if we're picking Ultimate characters, there are dozens better options like Ultimate Pryde.
    I hate how Marvel has this obsession with putting a Wolverine in every X-men team book. They really don't add that much to sales.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Well we know there will be 1 or 2 other members to join perhaps Polaris :fingers crossed:
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY