Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Oh, hey. I actually enjoyed this. Tyke running from Juggernaut was pretty funny. The Beast's magic was a bit of deus ex machina.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Uhg, Scott/X-23 was a much better spin.

Ultimate Member

That bottom pic is almost a Clint Eastwood in his youth with Logan's hair...just blond...

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Wolverine murdered all of his children bar Daken. So he's meant to be the perfect Wolverine child I guess?
    Well he wasn't in this universe when Wolverine killed his children.

This is so weak.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Bunn did it again! This was by far the best new X-Men books.
    I agree! Really loved this issue. Gold and Weapon X were both totally fine but this is clearly the superior X-book so far. So much fun.

Very happy that it's shipping bi-weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I agree! Really loved this issue. Gold and Weapon X were both totally fine but this is clearly the superior X-book so far. So much fun.

Very happy that it's shipping bi-weekly.
    I liked Gold more than I like to admit, so I'm really pretty happy about the double shipping too.

Shouldn't the Jimmy stuff be in it's own thread? This is the issue 1 thread.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I really hope their upcoming secret empire tie in arc will be just as good lol.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Now that they confirmed that the wolverine in question is James Hudson the son of the wolverine from the now dead ultimate universe I'd really like to see him run into kitty pryde since he and kitty kinda had a relationship back in the ultimate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    This is a really dumb complaint, but I hate that they gave Jimmy Logan's hairstyle. Just let him have normal hair...
    agree hahaha.

Good issue, would have been cooler if Magneto reveal was really a suprise.

The issue was pretty good. It's better than gold, count me in with the O5. (I've never thought, I would say that.)

Double Wendigo action here, and in OML. Props for Wendigo appearing in two X-books at the same time.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 04-12-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    The issue was pretty good. It's better than gold, count me in with the O5. (I've never thought, I would say that.)
    Double Wendigo action here in Blue and in OML. Props for Wendigo appearing in two X-books at the same time.
    Wendigos. Sentinels. The X-books all seem to be tapping into the same aspects of nostalgia at the same time. Geez, editorial.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

I keep wondering if one of these days we're going to get a true O5 team up again with a few others whenever Scott and Jean are alive again...

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

What I liked:

Yeah, this comic just isn't for me. I skipped all of ANAD Marvel after Secret Wars and am just now returning, and it still doesn't seem like anything salvageable has been done with this team. I'm all for Magneto wanting to take a trip down X-villain memory lane and neutralize them one by one, but I'd dig the title if he was mostly doing it with a bunch of castoff X-kids that we'll probably see in the Gen X book next week.

Despite not reading ANAD era, it seemed like Hopeless had the right idea of blending in X-23, Oya, Kid Apocalypse, and others to try to water down how dull and "Jean-love-quadrangle" this quintet is when they're together and undiluted, which Bendis never seemed interested to find a way around. I hope Bunn is smart enough to do the same after the opening arc.

Also, the back-up story, while GORGEOUS, is inexcusable. I got so angry I screamed. F that.
    Last edited by krisis; 04-12-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!