Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    It bugs some people. Maybe they wanted to see something closer to the classic X-Men status quo than we're getting in the 616 comics. I didn't mind, but I didn't have a stake in the outcome.
    You know it is ironic in a way, in 616 post CW MJ and Peter were torn apart, but in this universe CW didn't happen and it was Jean and Summers who were separated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    You know it is ironic in a way, in 616 post CW MJ and Peter were torn apart, but in this universe CW didn't happen and it was Jean and Summers who were separated.
    Yeah, that is an interesting contrast.

BANNED

in 616 post CW MJ and Peter were torn apart
    You mean post-OMD.

According to "The Book of Peter" (where Peter met a divine entity), had Peter kept the faith, he and MJ would have survived Civil War and gone on to have two kids

All-New Member

I very much enjoyed this issue for several reasons, it makes a great x-men and spiderman story, i ship Logan and jean, and i mean even if you dont, Kate is just adorable isn't she? a-lot of negative comments to do with this issue on this forum are due to people not liking the ship and that's fine, people like what they like, but i mean, its an alternate universe, the only one that has wolverine and jean having a child, there are plenty of jean and scott universes, whats wrong with just one for this?

Loved Peters thinking in regards to Annie, we pretty much know she wont stay at xaviers school but peter considering it for the sake of how accepted his child feels? its just great, all in all look forward to the next issue

Quote Originally Posted by Amourian View Post
    I very much enjoyed this issue for several reasons, it makes a great x-men and spiderman story, i ship Logan and jean, and i mean even if you dont, Kate is just adorable isn't she? a-lot of negative comments to do with this issue on this forum are due to people not liking the ship and that's fine, people like what they like, but i mean, its an alternate universe, the only one that has wolverine and jean having a child, there are plenty of jean and scott universes, whats wrong with just one for this?

Loved Peters thinking in regards to Annie, we pretty much know she wont stay at xaviers school but peter considering it for the sake of how accepted his child feels? its just great, all in all look forward to the next issue
    Because marvel made the x fan base insane and hateful against anything that doesn't fit their views anymore...which is worse because i don't think they even know what those views are anymore, its sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    You mean post-OMD.

According to "The Book of Peter" (where Peter met a divine entity), had Peter kept the faith, he and MJ would have survived Civil War and gone on to have two kids
    OMD is post CW, it was a direct result of what happened in it.

BANNED

OMD is post CW, it was a direct result of what happened in it.
    For some reason, I always considered it one of the epilogues to Civil War.

Nevertheless, it was a story about someone interfering with the timeline. Had Mephisto not done that or if Peter refused the deal, the post-CW timeline would have been the Parkers remaining a unit.