Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

*Facepalm* at that Batman solicit.

"Will the Dark Knight be able to regain the trust of his closest allies, Green Lantern and Duke,and prevent the forces of darkness from consuming the DC Universe?!"

You could make an argument for Duke but Green Lantern? C'mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    Mostly agreed (though I do enjoy Teen Titans very much). However, the cover to Super Sons #6 tells a different story...

Attachment 47992

Curiouser and curiouser.
    Yeah, this is the problem i have with how inconsistant damian's character is; in teen titans, he seems almost pleasant, but in super sons he's a real jerk to jon, and it seems like he's just using the kid for his own purposes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Yeah, this is the problem i have with how inconsistant damian's character is; in teen titans, he seems almost pleasant, but in super sons he's a real jerk to jon, and it seems like he's just using the kid for his own purposes.
    Its damian, If you aren't family to him you are just another tool to be used. He loved Dick and His Dad and tolerates Tim. Him and Jason are in a weird place of respect at the moment but outside of that and Maya, everyone else can go fuck themselves at his pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Looks like Aquaman is going monthly now, what with the 3.99 price point and free digital code. Not that I'm complaining, that artwork looks amazing and I'd actually prefer going back to monthly.
    Ditto. Instead of spending $6 per month, I'll be spending $4 per month on Aquaman and getting even better artwork. I'm a happy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post

"Will the Dark Knight be able to regain the trust of his closest allies, Green Lantern and Duke,and prevent the forces of darkness from consuming the DC Universe?!"

Bruce and Hal respect the hell out of each other, they just never admit it. lol

Extraordinary Member

I'd say Green Lantern has a stronger claim to that than Duke. Hal has been an ally of Bruce for years. Duke is literally just Snyder's pet character.

It might be nice seeing Bruce and Hal together and actually getting along for once .

Did it say which Green Lantern? I'm thinking Simon. Batman showed his appreciation for him over in Green Lanterns.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    Did it say which Green Lantern? I'm thinking Simon. Batman showed his appreciation for him over in Green Lanterns.
    The cover shows Hal Jordan and no other Lanterns.

DARK-DAYS-CASTING-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    The cover has Hal on it.

https://i.redd.it/0qj7k1c13cqy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    Ditto. Instead of spending $6 per month, I'll be spending $4 per month on Aquaman and getting even better artwork. I'm a happy man.
    The new artist that Aquaman will be getting is definitely worth the 'downgrade' to once a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    The new artist that Aquaman will be getting is definitely worth the 'downgrade' to once a month.
    I started trade waiting Aquaman (among many others) when Rebirth started, so this particular case doesnt bother me. Its not like DC accelerated its trade release schedule to compensate for double-shipping after all. So I'll be getting my Aqua-trades at the same rate regardless of how often it hits the shelves.

But I actually really like the twice-a-month-at-3-bucks model. Six bucks for forty pages of content a month works for me (though I wont support it at a higher price point, that's just being greedy). That comics still work on a monthly schedule just points out how out of sync they are with the digital age and I find that monthly books really kill my excitement now. Like, I am really enjoying Thor these days, but the wait between issues feels like forever when I'm pulling Superman every two weeks you know?

That said, getting the masterful Sejic on Aquaman is totally worth going back to monthly shipping. That guy is easily one of the best artists in the industry.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.