Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Default We finally have Nathan Christopher Charles Summers now what?

How should FoX handle this A Lister's 4 picture contract iyo?

Deadpool II is a lock

X-FORCE is another lock

But do you want a Brolin Cable solo film? Cable traveling to the 90's to meet up with The Sheridan & Sophie Turner (Simplified Origin)?

Cable
    X-FORCE
    Cable & Cyclops

X-Force
    Cable & Deadpool (DP 3)
    X-Force 2

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I just hope they stay as true to his comics background as possible. The Apocalypse connection is the trickiest part I think given how badly mangled Apoc's storyline has gotten in the movies.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I just hope they stay as true to his comics background as possible. The Apocalypse connection is the trickiest part I think given how badly mangled Apoc's storyline has gotten in the movies.
    Apocalypse has died in the comics, how many times?

BANNED

Nah, I hope they avoid his obnoxiously convoluted background. I'd be fine with just a time-hopping mercenary.

We need The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix! Them raising Cable in the future!

Hey, I can dream.

I think the next logical step here is a Cable movie. Not only that, it should also be rated R. Cable, for most of his history, has been an over-the-top violent time traveling spectacle. That's what makes him so great. Given the success of both Deadpool and Logan, there's now officially a trend going on. R-rated superhero movies are now a thing and Cable is in a perfect position to ride that wave.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member

Now we officially bring the Summers clan to X-verse

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think the next logical step here is a Cable movie. Not only that, it should also be rated R. Cable, for most of his history, has been an over-the-top violent time traveling spectacle.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think the next logical step here is a Cable movie. Not only that, it should also be rated R. Cable, for most of his history, has been an over-the-top violent time traveling spectacle. That's what makes him so great. Given the success of both Deadpool and Logan, there's now officially a trend going on. R-rated superhero movies are now a thing and Cable is in a perfect position to ride that wave.
    it would be amazing to see, especially if we get a future setting. the rise of stryfe, the resurrection of geriatric apocalypse. ch'varye and blaquesmith, the six pack. redd and slim .. there's so much history to build from

Hopefully a little Messiah Wars adaptation. I'd love for that.

BANNED

lets just see deadpool 2 first.

but I am optimistic about X-Force.

wipe out the 80s singer timeline. it makes no sense how the main x-men are stuck in the past while cable, deadpool are in the present.

have the majority of the a -list x-men members in new mutants as background characters and in x-force.

combine both teams to make another fresh full rebooted x-men movie while introducing more characters.