Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Default ResurrXion Spotlight Cards

Has anyone else been getting these little card advertisements for all the ResurrXion books? They say there are ten of them. The odd thing is my local comic shop has given me the first one and the fifth one, which means Royals and Black Bolt. Those are fine (I like the Black Bolt #1 cover), but I noticed I haven't been getting any of the X-Men ones (I'm using it as a bookmark for an X-Men TPB I'm reading right now, so that feels a bit weird). I'm wondering if it's because I'm not buying any of the X-books. Has anyone else gotten any of them? Which ones?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Has anyone else been getting these little card advertisements for all the ResurrXion books? They say there are ten of them. The odd thing is my local comic shop has given me the first one and the fifth one, which means Royals and Black Bolt. Those are fine (I like the Black Bolt #1 cover), but I noticed I haven't been getting any of the X-Men ones (I'm using it as a bookmark for an X-Men TPB I'm reading right now, so that feels a bit weird). I'm wondering if it's because I'm not buying any of the X-books. Has anyone else gotten any of them? Which ones?
    No didn't get one with my Royals though I was a week late getting it.

I didn't get one with Royals. I don't remember where I got the Royals one (maybe Inhuman: Prime or Uncanny Inhumans 20) and the Black Bolt one I got when I bought Mosaic. But I'm curious if anyone has gotten any of the X-Men ones.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

My local shop just has a bunch of them out on the counter for Black Bolt but that's all i've seen so far.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Huh that's odd, I got X-men: Gold #1, X-men Prime, and Royals #1 so far and I didn't get any advertisement card things for any of the books. :P
    Last edited by hedgehogvampire; 04-13-2017 at 06:50 AM.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

My shop has them on the counter. I picked up X-men Gold but I don't think I've seen any Inhuman ones there.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Huh that's odd, I got X-men: Gold #1, X-men Prime, and Royals #1 so far and I didn't get any advertisement card things for any of the books. :P
    I got Weapon X, Royals, Jean Grey, Old man Logan, Wolverine, X-Men Prime, X-men Blue, Black Bolt, and X Men Gold advertisement cards out of all the books I bought, Gold, and Prime. My local comic book shop owner knows that I use the cards as a back drop in my display cases for my action figures (don't judge me) and tries to get me all of the different ones that they get at the store, oh and I just got the Secret Warriors one Yesterday. Don't know which ones are being counted as the ResurrXion ones though.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

I think there should be at least 12 of these. The first nine X books (all but Astonishing) plus Black Bolt, Royals, and Secret Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think there should be at least 12 of these. The first nine X books (all but Astonishing) plus Black Bolt, Royals, and Secret Warriors.
    Gold, Blue, GenX, Weapon X, Ice-Man, Jean Grey? Who am I missing?

ETA: I'm missing Cable, which is seven. OML and ANWolverine aren't ResurrXion books, but I guess you're thinking of that?
    Last edited by Mike_Murdock; 04-14-2017 at 03:57 AM.

FYI, I just got the Jean Grey card so hooray, not just Inhumans!

Jean Grey, Black Bolt, Weapon X, Royals, X-Men Blue, Secret Warriors & Wolverine. A little upset that I didnt get Gold or Gen X.