Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

you telling me they're releasing an actual spider-man comic

IN 2017

I will get it for the Kubert art.

Fantastic Member

I'm going to get this series, love all of what he said about team-ups to classic villians! it will be a great companion book with amazing spider man ! MJ is going to be around, that's encouraging! and I love the fact it's going to be CANNON & in CONTINUITY just like scarlet spider, venom, spiderman/deadpool , and silk!

I would love the following guest stars: the thing, Daredevil, OLM, New wolverine, the wasp(janet) Hercules, nova(both), hawkeye (clint) power man & iron fist, misty knght, the black panther,the x-men gold! just to name a few! lol

Mighty Member

So Chip admits that Peter is more popular outside New York and that he often goes back there to keep himself humble.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    I'm going to get this series, love all of what he said about team-ups to classic villians! it will be a great companion book with amazing spider man ! MJ is going to be around, that's encouraging! and I love the fact it's going to be CANNON & in CONTINUITY just like scarlet spider, venom, spiderman/deadpool , and silk!

I would love the following guest stars: the thing, Daredevil, OLM, New wolverine, the wasp(janet) Hercules, nova(both), hawkeye (clint) power man & iron fist, misty knght, the black panther,the x-men gold! just to name a few! lol
    If PI is going away then ASM will become a copy of Spec.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    You can cross Silk off, it's been cancelled.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Or they will crossover the titles where it becomes such that a story switches back and forth in its parts between Spectacular and Amazing.

Zdarsky talked at a Con about how there are going to be a "lot of team-ups," so I'm wondering if ASM post-Secret Empire will shift to back-to-basics while Spec turns into a team-up book.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if that woman Spidey saves from those thugs is supposed to be the new love interest, Rebecca London?
    Man, that is never going to stop being weird.

Mighty Member

Zdarsky talked at a Con about how there are going to be a "lot of team-ups," so I'm wondering if ASM post-Secret Empire will shift to back-to-basics while Spec turns into a team-up book.
    ASM is pretty much a team up book these days.

Well, yeah....

Mighty Member

Well, yeah....
    Do you think Slott wanted​ to keep the Parker Industries thing going longer than it is now? Seems like this storyline is winding down.

BANNED

That's been the case for a lot of Spidey mediums, even cartoons like Ultimate Spider-Man.

Hell I don't think Peter's had a solo outing in the newspaper comics for a while. The last one was in fall of 2015 and early 2016 when he fought Namor. That was three sagas ago. Everything else has been a crossover to promote a movie
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 04-15-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's been the case for a lot of Spidey mediums, even cartoons like Ultimate Spider-Man.

Hell I don't think Peter's had a solo outing in the newspaper comics for a while. The last one was in fall of 2015 and early 2016 when he fought Namor. That was three sagas ago. Everything else has been a crossover to promote a movie
    Well, there's still that PS4 game coming out for anyone hoping for a proper solo Spidey story...

BANNED

this is gonna be such a massive flop and sales disaster..im sure some people will pick it up for the kubert art and zdarsky seems like a good guy his creator owned work his decent but any book hes touched as marvel as been a dumpster fire and a sales thud,,starlord anyone... the book got 6 awful issues but should have been done after 2 and howard teh duck ughh....honestly how may times has marvel tried a companion book for amazing even with A list artists and the book has failed each and every time. I know slott isnt for everybody and i even admit his spidey is growing tiresome nad if you want new creators on the book fine but they need to rethink things and when this spect spidey is canceled after probbaly 6 to 8 issues get back to putting amazing spidey out 2x month each and every month