Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I loved logan, i love oldman logan and i know i can love jimmy but i dont want him to become a watered down logan. I Know he can become something beautifull like Laura and daken. It makes me sad his hair style and the posible jean crush (jott fan here) because i feel this things put him more on logan shadow and Thats a very big shadow.
    I world like jimmy to take a different direction and explore different things, not to live on hid daddy shadow

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I loved logan, i love oldman logan and i know i can love jimmy but i dont want him to become a watered down logan. I Know he can become something beautifull like Laura and daken. It makes me sad his hair style and the posible jean crush (jott fan here) because i feel this things put him more on logan shadow and Thats a very big shadow.
    I world like jimmy to take a different direction and explore different things, not to live on hid daddy shadow
    I agree that Jimmy is starting to look to much like Logan. He should have kept his beard and gotten a different hair cut.

I'm not as worried about Jimmy turning into just another Wolverine clone though. Bunn is a great writer and I would be surprised if he didn't have some good ideas that could keep him from being to much like Logan.

As for the Jean crush, well I would be a little bit surprised if Jean ended up with Jimmy instead of Scott. Wouldn't be the end of the world if Jean did pick Jimmy though.

From the X-23 thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Apparently, there's something big happening in August to the point that Jimmy Hudson and Laura may meet up/fight side-by-side.

so.....

yay?
    That would appear to confirm that Jimmy will survive the upcoming X-Men Blue reshuffle, and still be around eight months from now.

Jimmy needs to interact with Miles...

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    From the X-23 thread:That would appear to confirm that Jimmy will survive the upcoming X-Men Blue reshuffle, and still be around eight months from now.
    Interesting...I wonder if Old Man Logan will still be around then too? I'm telling you, I can still see Marvel perhaps merging classic and old man Logan together. Keeping him gray and older, and without the codename (so Laura can remain the Wolverine), but allowing them to have "the real Logan" back too.

This charcater is pointless and Bunn has done NOTHING with him to justify his existence. He is just there

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    I agree that Jimmy is starting to look to much like Logan. He should have kept his beard and gotten a different hair cut.

I'm not as worried about Jimmy turning into just another Wolverine clone though. Bunn is a great writer and I would be surprised if he didn't have some good ideas that could keep him from being to much like Logan.

As for the Jean crush, well I would be a little bit surprised if Jean ended up with Jimmy instead of Scott. Wouldn't be the end of the world if Jean did pick Jimmy though.
    it would be something new if Jean choose Jimmy instead of Scott. The writer kinda of backed himself on a corner.

Jimmy lacks his own personality, background and motives. The mothervine arc should explore that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This charcater is pointless and Bunn has done NOTHING with him to justify his existence. He is just there
    Psst
    If you don’t like the character, you should probably get out of his Appreciation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Psst
    If you don’t like the character, you should probably get out of his Appreciation thread.
    I never said I didnt like him. He was fine in Ultimate but Im indifferent here bc Bunn isnt doing anything with him. There is nothing to like or dislike. Like I said, he is just there

You said "this character is pointless". Maybe should've said "Bringing back this character was pointless", if that's what you meant?

I hope someone can do Jimmy justice. I do like the character and would like for him to get some further focus/development.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I actually just re read Ultimate Comics: Wolverine last night. It held up really well, and it seemed kind of relevant since that is where Mothervine first appeared. I really hope that we get to see Jimmy meet his biological father someday.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I actually just re read Ultimate Comics: Wolverine last night. It held up really well, and it seemed kind of relevant since that is where Mothervine first appeared. I really hope that we get to see Jimmy meet his biological father someday.
    I would like this as well. 616 Logan meeting Jimmy would be very interesting.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would like this as well. 616 Logan meeting Jimmy would be very interesting.
    That would be cool also, but I meant I want him to meet 1610 Logan.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Fantastic Member

does anyone that jimmy will go back to ultimate universe now that is back?