Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

How old is Jimmy suppose to be?

I also do not like the Poison codename.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

thats his codename?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats his codename?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    How old is Jimmy suppose to be?

I also do not like the Poison codename.
    The O5 are around 18-20. I think Jimmy's 21 or 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats his codename?
    Ha. Poison. Lame codename. Great band.

I would have preferred if he used the codename Talon. Since Laura seems to either go by X-23 or Wolverine, I feel like Talon would have been a nice name for him. Poison just seems so off.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Maybe Jimmy just don’t need nothin’ but a good time tho? And he’s kind of a fallen angel, in a sense. Like a rose, with thorns. He just needs something to believe in.

I think Poison is only Jimmy's symbiote's name. It's the last Poison.
    And I think it might be a take on other symbiote names like Venom and Toxin

Incredible Member

So I've waited and I think that the writers must think hes just some carbon copy of another Wolverine. I was really hoping they make him somewhat different and maybe the poison will do that, but Jimmy should be a lot different than other legacy characters.

I was really hoping we'd understand how he made adamantium cover himself out of thin air. Oh well.

Fantastic Member

I thought he doesn't manifest adamantium his skeleton just becomes a kind of organic metal like Colossus does

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I thought he doesn't manifest adamantium his skeleton just becomes a kind of organic metal like Colossus does
    I'm pretty sure it's this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    So I've waited and I think that the writers must think hes just some carbon copy of another Wolverine. I was really hoping they make him somewhat different and maybe the poison will do that, but Jimmy should be a lot different than other legacy characters.

I was really hoping we'd understand how he made adamantium cover himself out of thin air. Oh well.
    Poison gives him his own lane and reason to show up outside of Xbooks and probably in Spiderman books. But the thought giving "Wolverine" a symbiote feels like a toy company or editor is trying to force something cool. To me it feels forced but X-23,Honey Badger,Old Man Logan and The Original running now around we know at some point they will clean shop and he might be able to slip through with change.