Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I don't even know who Raze is...
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I don't even know who Raze is...
    Consider yourself lucky. He was an awful annoying character

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Consider yourself lucky. He was an awful annoying character

Oh... is this the son of Mystique and Wolverine or something?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Oh... is this the son of Mystique and Wolverine or something?
    Exactly that.

Incredible Member

Hey remember when the O5 found Laura Wolverine and she had amnesia? Hmmmm

Blah. Don't care. He wasn't interesting in the ultimate universe, no desire to see him here. Id be much more interested in ultimate cable

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    And in those 7 years what exactly did he do? He's been in limbo longer than his actual comic activity.
    Action wise? A lot of you've read Ultimate comics: X-men, but character development wise I see you point. He's never really evolved beyond the whole "son of Wolverine" thing. And for the most part as of right now you could switch him with 616 Logan and other than appearance you wouldn't really be able to tell the difference. ( but you could if it was 1610 logan because Jimmy is a stand up guy with a strong morale compass thanks to being adopted. His birth father was a bastard coated bastard, with bastard filling). And since Bunn now wants him to have amnesia and find Jean attractive I see how very easy it is to concluded that Marvel wants him to be a classic Wolverine copy, but at the same time I also see where their going with this. When the O5 X-Men where brought to present time they had the classic back to basics feel too but look out how different they are now compared to their adult counter parts. Bobby is now an open and proud gay teen in what I hope will continue to be a happy releationship with an inhuman. Jean and Scott, aware of their adult selves fates, are doing everything they can to try something different, resulting in Jean becoming a leader and Scott trying hard to act his age more. And Hank has changed the most. He's now an aspiring magic user for #%#*^ sake!

What makes any of us think they don't have some huge twist in store for Jimmy's character development? Love triangle with Jean? Who said anything about Scott being involved. Maybe Jean's the one fighting for Jimmy's affection with another girl (future member maybe?). Or maybe she's fighting for Jimmy's affection with another boy, maybe Jimmy's bisexual. He has amnesia; for how long, and what specifically doesn't he remember. Shouldn't Jean be able to fix that since they met already. Also Jimmy's alot more friendlier and less socially awkard around people than both Logan and Laura have ever been (without the sociopathic manipulation with Daken). Again this is thanks to his healthy upbringing with his loving adopted parents, but with the whole amnesia thing, we'll have to wait and see if that sticks. I think Bunn will do to Jimmy what the modern writers have been doing for the O5. Same classic feel but with such a major modern twist that their entire character aspects change from their originals. Bunn's most likely going to do the same thing with Jimmy; make him seem like classic Wolverine at first with the amnesia and a liking for red heads but keep a watchful eye out for the twist that will set him up as something more. Something that will finally give him the crucial character development he needed back in the Ultimate universe.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 04-15-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

If this is an appreciation thread why the hell are people coming here to say negative things? Go bitch somewhere else.

I never read his ultimate universe adventures but this is a fresh start for him so I'm cool with him. Hopefully he gets a costume.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Exactly that.
    Based on the Bendis arc where the Brotherhood returned, he exists in 616 as a baby already.

Want to make his presence interesting?

I have a few scenarios.

1. Make him and Scott buddies. Instead of the Cyclops/Wolverine old and overused rivalry, make them friends and show us some chemistry.

2. Make the love triangle between him, Bobby and Romeo. Hey, why not?

3. Make him a team player. We already saw Wolverine being the rebel bad boy for years. Let see something different.

Quote Originally Posted by RCX View Post
    Want to make his presence interesting?

I have a few scenarios.

1. Make him and Scott buddies. Instead of the Cyclops/Wolverine old and overused rivalry, make them friends and show us some chemistry.

2. Make the love triangle between him, Bobby and Romeo. Hey, why not?

3. Make him a team player. We already saw Wolverine being the rebel bad boy for years. Let see something different.
    1. Scott and Wolverine were cool with each other. Any rivalry they had was killed in the 90s and only brought back up in recent years to make Schism a thing. They werent best friends they grew to respect each other and got along

2. I suggeted that and could go for it

3. It really wouldnt be different bc Wolverine was a team plaer. Her was the rebel when he first joined. Thats not a quality that stuck around as he became a valuable member that all trusted and he respected Storm and Cyclop's leadership

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    If this is an appreciation thread why the hell are people coming here to say negative things? Go bitch somewhere else.

I never read his ultimate universe adventures but this is a fresh start for him so I'm cool with him. Hopefully he gets a costume.
    THANK YOU! Somebody had to say it. Why is it getting harder to differentiate those with opinions you may not agree with but still respect with those who just want to %#%^ and moan about a topic or character who I seriously suspect they didn't actually read about or even check the Wikipedia page about. At least with trolling you know their just trying to irritate you so their words just become white noise. But to have genuine ignorance and trying to mask it by pretending you know the facts to back up your opinion is something that just vexes me. If you don't like the character that's fine you're entitled to you're opinion. Just don't become so enthusiastic that you unintentionally turn voicing you're opinion into baseless bashing backed up by flimsy or over exaggerated excuses.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Hey remember when the O5 found Laura Wolverine and she had amnesia? Hmmmm
    oh yeah. essential stuff. zzzzz.

I would like more information on Jimmy and Raze. Any good references you can point me to? I know very little about the both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by questionmillennium View Post
    I would like more information on Jimmy and Raze. Any good references you can point me to? I know very little about the both of them.
    You can check out these comics to learn more about Jimmy Hudson

Ultimate X (A five issue series were Jimmy was first introduced)

Ultimate Comics: X-men

Ultimate Comics: Wolverine

As for Raze I'm pretty sure he appeared in "X-Men: Battle of The Atom". You can get real in depth info on both these characters by visiting their Marvial Wikia pages here.

James Hudson Jr

Raze Darknolme