Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Received my copy of the limited run of the Summer or Magic HC today. Its a blind buy for me but its a nice chunky collection.
    Nice number with 50/200 too. :P

Still waiting for my numbered print of the Last American to be sent after Rebellion cocked up the orders for that book though,

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Haven't read any 2000AD in years, are the likes of Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog and Robo-Hunter still going or is it all new characters now?
    I would highly recommend Low Life, everything with Wally Squad and Dirty Frank, so Trifecta is quite obvious choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Received my copy of the limited run of the Summer or Magic HC today. Its a blind buy for me but its a nice chunky collection.
    Nice number with 50/200 too. :P

Still waiting for my numbered print of the Last American to be sent after Rebellion cocked up the orders for that book though,
    Would you recommend? It's bildungsroman story right? I was thinking to get that edition.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Would you recommend? It's bildungsroman story right? I was thinking to get that edition.
    No idea yet, it was a blund buy. :P
    The collection itself is nice though, so id recommend it in that sense.

Last American HC pics, as requested.

Rebellion messed up the orders a bit and sent out signed but unnumbered prints and bookplates, so they sent out a new one to compensate.
    Though i find it a bit odd that they bothered to say "feel free to number your own print and bookplate to match your new print."; or... i could number it as 001. :P
    But i imagine theres quite a few Last American 001/200 out there now, lol.

@up Thanks, looks great.

OK, it's coming!

@up Thanks, looks great.

OK, it's coming!

Yup brought this up in the 2000 AD thread on the indy forum section super exciting news. If done right will be a great show cannot wait to see what they got.

I would highly recommend Low Life, everything with Wally Squad and Dirty Frank, so Trifecta is quite obvious choice.
    I second that, anything by Rob Williams in fact.

Love me some Dirty Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    He may be refering to the IDW remastered editions of Apocalypse War and the like.
    yes, i was. theyve done a few. thanks

Stan

Default Nemesis the Warlcok

Can anyone tell me where do I go in the series after completing the Deviant Edition of Nemesis?

I know it was a collection of the colored Eagle reprints, but I am unsure if I need to purchase the Complete Nemesis Volume One to pick up where the Deviant Edition leaves off or if I can simply go on to Volume 2.

For future 2000 AD titles it appears that Rebellion's Essential-like releases are my best bet if I want to read a character's appearances in order of creation, but I am a bit put off by the "cheaper" quality of the Essential format and would prefer better produced editions.

That being said does anyone know of a website containing the reading order of 2000 AD books by charchter?

If it doesn't have the big tacky volume number on the spine or cover I get so easily confused ;-)

Thanks
    -Stan
    Last edited by Stan; 05-31-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Can anyone tell me where do I go in the series after completing the Deviant Edition of Nemesis?

I know it was a collection of the colored Eagle reprints, but I am unsure if I need to purchase the Complete Nemesis Volume One to pick up where the Deviant Edition leaves off or if I can simply go on to Volume 2.

For future 2000 AD titles it appears that Rebellion's Essential-like releases are my best bet if I want to read a character's appearances in order of creation, but I am a bit put off by the "cheaper" quality of the Essential format and would prefer better produced editions.

That being said does anyone know of a website containing the reading order of 2000 AD books by charchter?

If it doesn't have the big tacky volume number on the spine or cover I get so easily confused ;-)

Thanks
    -Stan
    Looking at the deviant edition it may not contain book 4 material that is in the first vol of the complete trade, but I do not have a copy so I cannot confirm. To see the stories with each character go to the wiki link below and if you click on a character it should have all the trades for them listed on the individual wiki pages. The 2000 AD shop on the official website is also pretty good place to look as you can look at books under different characters there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego..._AD_characters

Any one else pick up One-Eyed Jack? Love that Rebellion is reprinting these old Wagner.

Hachette collection will be extended by another 10 books! **** yeah.

and the 2000 AD Hachette collection will soon has an official launch!