Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The spine art for the new collection looks great.

20626403_10155632821820127_26146752829982495_o.jpg

Offers a good look at what to expect in the lineup too.
    Fingers crossed that all of Nikolai Dante gets collected!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Offers a good look at what to expect in the lineup too.
    Fingers crossed that all of Nikolai Dante gets collected!
    More than sure it will be. I'm planning to get some issues which I don't have in HC. I think they will collect Bad Company which is one of the best books from 2000 AD. But when you think about all material they have now it's impossible to fit all goods in 80 issues, even with Dredd they extended collection to 90 books.

Hoping for Durham Red and Savage.

D.R and Quinch and Sam Slade and Bad Company would be a good start, I'm torn over this, I want to get it but I'm trying to cut down on my purchases, I already have a load of unread, what to do, what to do....

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    D.R and Quinch and Sam Slade and Bad Company would be a good start, I'm torn over this, I want to get it but I'm trying to cut down on my purchases, I already have a load of unread, what to do, what to do....
    Have you read them before? They are all very good books, Robo-Hunter has its issues after Millar took over, but overall great book.

Not very long and mostly about of incoming collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Have you read them before? They are all very good books, Robo-Hunter has its issues after Millar took over, but overall great book.
    Yeah, I used to collect 2000ad when I was in school (a long time ago) I think the last thing I remember reading was Zenith, so I imagine most of this collection will be from after that, which may not be of interest to me.

Slightly off topic, when did 2000ad go colour?

Would love to see 2000AD collected by complete comic, starting from issue 1... Don't know if this would be cost effective or even feasible, but if they started collecting it in volumes of somewhere around 50 comics each, I'd be on it.

According to Forbidden Planet (.com) listing, Nemesis The Warlock will be issue #5! And the title is Vol 1, so obviously more to come of the Arch Deviant.

What are your thoughts about Robo Hunter? Latest issue of Ultimate Collection contains strips for this title. Never read this, trade costs a lot, is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    What are your thoughts about Robo Hunter? Latest issue of Ultimate Collection contains strips for this title. Never read this, trade costs a lot, is it any good?
    Anyone can help?

Need help regarding Strontium Dog agency files: do 4 books collect entire story, or would I need to purchase something more. Would like to use that sweet 2000ad sale for this week.

Robo-Hunter was awesome until Mark Millar took over. For Strontium Dog those cover the original storyline for Johnny minus his appearance in Judge Dredd for Judgement Day story line. They also have like 6 trades of the revival of the series that has been great. All done by Wagner and Ezquerra again, except this time Ezquerra's kid jumped in and did some art work on a couple stories. They also have a few stories yet to be collected.

They also have a couple side stories called Strontium Dogs that came after the series had ended, but Garth Ennis did some stories with some of the supporting bounty hunters. These are not collected, but cheap enough to hunt down if you like the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Robo-Hunter was awesome until Mark Millar took over. For Strontium Dog those cover the original storyline for Johnny minus his appearance in Judge Dredd for Judgement Day story line. They also have like 6 trades of the revival of the series that has been great. All done by Wagner and Ezquerra again, except this time Ezquerra's kid jumped in and did some art work on a couple stories. They also have a few stories yet to be collected.
    Thanks!

Do you happen to know titles for those 6 trades?