Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default SPIDER-MANDATE: On the Lowe Road to "Spider-Verse" & Comic-Con

Spider-Office head Nick Lowe discusses the Black Cat costume redesign, Silk's big debut in "Amazing Spider-Man" #4 and plans for Comic-Con 2014.

Full article here.

Fantastic Member

What is he talking about when he says Felecia has been outed? When has her identity ever been a secret? Is this another OMD retcon?
    TeekVids <-- Check out the news every Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Teek View Post
    What is he talking about when he says Felecia has been outed? When has her identity ever been a secret? Is this another OMD retcon?
    I know, they keep going on how Felecia lost everything by having Otto bust her. How did that happen? She had her own detective agency, her identity wasn't secret. She worked with Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Arana and more over the years. The Avengers trusted her as a source for years. Now, she started knocking over rich people again and she gets taken in for being a crook and now she is saying how much "she was wronged" seriously? Does anyone at the Spider Offices ever read anything with Black Cat in the last 20 years? I hate this.
    Mooper Films

Spectacular Member FN Spider-Man's Avatar

Man, I wonder what's going to happen when Peter meets his daughter.

Spider-Man India is a fantastic take on the character, he'll be a fun inclusion to the story.

Good to see Lowe's got the same enthusiasm Wacker had on the line, he's got a good feel for interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooper Films View Post
    I know, they keep going on how Felecia lost everything by having Otto bust her. How did that happen? She had her own detective agency, her identity wasn't secret. She worked with Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Arana and more over the years. The Avengers trusted her as a source for years. Now, she started knocking over rich people again and she gets taken in for being a crook and now she is saying how much "she was wronged" seriously? Does anyone at the Spider Offices ever read anything with Black Cat in the last 20 years? I hate this.
    I know what you mean but I doubt they care.

Quote Originally Posted by FN Spider-Man View Post
    Man, I wonder what's going to happen when Peter meets his daughter.
    Me too. Mayday's one of the main reason's I'm interested in this story. Gotta be honest I am a bit worried though.

BANNED

Big Mayday news coming ...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mooper Films View Post
    I second this but given Black Cat's criminal record it's hard to tell.

Hopefully, due to her character's reaction, Spider-Gwen gets her own series, mini or ongoing.
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

Can't wait to read Spider-Man 2099 tomorrow!
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    Me too. Mayday's one of the main reason's I'm interested in this story. Gotta be honest I am a bit worried though.

I'm also worried, cuz (I believe) so far Tom DeFalco was the only writer who has written her. Some other writer might ruin her characterization.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post

I'm also worried, cuz (I believe) so far Tom DeFalco was the only writer who has written her. Some other writer might ruin her characterization.
    What they should do is have whoever writes her read some of her series so they can get her right or just hire DeFalco to do it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post

You're right. Instead they just completely ignore her character. If a master storyteller like DeFalco isn't writing her Marvel's better off completely shelving the character because no other writer is capable of writing such an intricate and complex character, that the female version of Spider-Man is.

Pleasedon'tkillAnya Pleasedon'tkillAnya Pleasedon'tkillAnya

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Spider-Man India is a fantastic take on the character, he'll be a fun inclusion to the story.
    Pavitr Prabhakar, Uncle Bhim, Aunt Maya, Meera Jain. Yes. Loved it.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES