View Poll Results: Who would you choose for Storm: Black Panther or Wolverine?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Panther

40 68.97%
  • Wolverine

18 31.03%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Black Panther or Wolverine? Who would you choose for Storm?

I know we have our own choices as to who should be paired to Storm. People want Wolverine, Black Panther, Thor, Forge, etc. But if Marvel wants us to decide who should Storm's love of her lifie be, the man she will marry (remarry) and have children and you can only choose between Black Panther and Wolverine (616 Wolverine, i know he's currently dead but we all know he will come back soon), which guy would you choose for Storm?

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 04-15-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Neither, honestly.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Invincible Member

Neither, I would invent a new character.

Black Panther.

Queen should be with a King, with BP/Wakanda help Mutant can have a better PR with public
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

I think Storm and BP being in different franchises proved to be problematic long term. The X-office and BP writers might be on the same page today, but tomorrow might be a different matter.

No couple is guranteed, short if maybe Reed and Sue, but Logan at least is the much safer bet.

Wolverine and it's not even close IMO. With all the history and chemistry they have with each other, it's kinda no contest. Though I feel like most who have a problem with the Storm/Wolverine relationship has to do with the fact that Logan is white. If Logan were black{hey we have a black AU Cyclops} and had the same shared experiences he's had with Storm, I doubt nobody would be arguing against their relationship. Bishop would be my number 2 choice for Storm as I feel like Marvel was setting up that relationship when Bishop first hit the scene, but never went through with it. After Forge dumped Storm, Bishop and her were developing a close friendship that probably should've went further, but it kept getting side tracked by events{Age of Apocalypse} and such. T'Challa would be my 3rd choice because I do acknowledge them having a history, but it was never meant to be as proclaimed by Claremont and Priest themselves. I didn't like the way their relationship was handled/rushed and I'd be disappointed if they try to re-do it seeing as how T'Challa was the one who ended it. I don't like the idea of Storm being one of those women who goes back to the guy who dumped her.

I don't really care about Forge though, so I don't have much to say about that dude...

Niffleheim

Neither. She will always be a last choice for Logan and she will understandably play second to Wakanda in T'Challla's eyes while being refered to as the Kaffir Queen by Wakandans - i don't need that crap attached to Ororo.. Both men need to find new love interests that can easily play second fiddle and complementary to their stories without creating unnecessary mischaracterization
    Last edited by Tofali; 04-22-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

I chose Wolverine for Storm because their relationship felt more real and they really have a great chemistry.

Wolverine just because its so left field Im curious where it would have had it not been interrupted by Logan's death

Black Panther

Incredible Member

The only way to solve this is either clone Storm or bring in all reality Storm. That way there's enough Storm for everyone

BANNED

I thought the poll was gonna be close. So it would look like people still didnt lose hope that Storm and BP will be together again someday.

BANNED

BP has at least considered her a first priority. That answers this question. Close thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I thought the poll was gonna be close. So it would look like people still didnt lose hope that Storm and BP will be together again someday.
    More likely that people prefer the guy who isn't hung up on an ex.... who isn't even really an ex.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I chose BP. But I would really choose Gambit or Forge.