View Poll Results: Who would you choose for Storm: Black Panther or Wolverine?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Panther

40 68.97%
  • Wolverine

18 31.03%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yukio is clearly the correct option.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I chose BP. But I would really choose Gambit or Forge.
    Mhm.

Forge or Yukio.

Astonishing Member

As a fan of both

Logan is a hot mess. What woman would want to be with a guy who has lusted over her best friend since they first met.

Logan has had two real love of his life. Marijo and Jean. Anyone else is just some woman, he is messing with. Maybe Silver Fox, but that's complicated.

Tchalla wanted her as his wife and queen.

None but I voted BP just because I really hate RoLo.

Wolverine. I don't like Black Panther with Storm

Monica Lynne or bust
    We need better comics

Dont care who storm ends up with as long as its not BP.because he can do better.He is king of wakanda and should have a woman who is equal to his status.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I chose Wolverine for Storm because their relationship felt more real and they really have a great chemistry.
    I would have to agree with this. They've been through so much together it makes sense. I would say Wolverine and Jean, but we know that cannot happen on sooooo many levels...

Neither. Like others said realistically pairing Storm and Black Panther together would be problematic. I've always enjoyed her close friendship with Logan but as far as lovers go I've always liked her with Forge best.

You know, I think an obvious solution is being missed here: Why not both? And more? I see no reason why Storm couldn't be polyamorous.Just have her dating everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Wolverine just because its so left field Im curious where it would have had it not been interrupted by Logan's death
    Not that out of nowhere, really. They had a bit of a flirtation during the Outback Era. Them getting together was a possibility for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I chose BP. But I would really choose Gambit or Forge.
    I know where this comes from, but I think it's wrong. Storm and Gambit have a fantastic chemistry, one that doesn't get highlighted enough. But they're bros. That's how they work together. As people who have no romantic interest in each other, and just like hanging out and getting into trouble. I think the way to write them is to avoid any flirtations.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    I would have to agree with this. They've been through so much together it makes sense. I would say Wolverine and Jean, but we know that cannot happen on sooooo many levels...
    Not least because it's a terrible ship that never should have been created, and is the result of a shitty retcon shoe-horned in out of spite. (I hate the Jean/Logan ship. So. Frigging. Much.)

Adult Jean Grey, obviously :P

On a more serious note: Black Panther. No contest.

When you think about Logan's love interests Ororo isn't even the third to come to mind.
    When you think of Black Panther she is the first.
    More importantly: When I think about her love interests T'Challa is at worst the second to come to mind after Forge.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Neither, honestly.

I agree with this.

Jean Grey

:P

Extraordinary Member

I am surprised by the poll results. While I love the Storm/BP union, the net creative will just wreck it like before.

I'd be open to seeing Storm connect with Bishop (provided she was not his surrogate or real grandmother in the future).

The main thing is that I would be surprised Storm is ever in a romantic relationship with a black man.

"She was only paired with him because they're black!"

"It seemed wrong for the two black characters to be a couple!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I am surprised by the poll results. While I love the Storm/BP union, the net creative will just wreck it like before.

I'd be open to seeing Storm connect with Bishop (provided she was not his surrogate or real grandmother in the future).

The main thing is that I would be surprised Storm is ever in a romantic relationship with a black man.

"She was only paired with him because they're black!"

"It seemed wrong for the two black characters to be a couple!"
    I know the deciding reason why I didn't vote for BP/Storm deputes being a fan ws based on the higher possibility of it being wrecked again because of the logistical issues of her being in another franchise. But others are clearly more hopeful in that regard than me .... which isn't a bad thing at all.

While I wouldn't mind Storm dating a black man, I wouldn't support being Bishop until they somehow wipe away what he did going after Hope. But that's just me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I know the deciding reason why I didn't vote for BP/Storm deputes being a fan ws based on the higher possibility of it being wrecked again because of the logistical issues of her being in another franchise. But others are clearly more hopeful in that regard than me .... which isn't a bad thing at all.

While I wouldn't mind Storm dating a black man, I wouldn't support being Bishop until they somehow wipe away what he did going after Hope. But that's just me.
    I just don't trust the X-office with BP. They flushed a lot of great story telling with Storm as a world leader, and has the back up of a fierce army. Mutants finding sanctuary & adventure in Africa would be something new. Storm loving a human would be part of Xavier's dream (he all but said it on her wedding, IIRC).

In regards to Bishop, you can't be an X-Man unless you have committed some heinous act, and serve no hard jail time for it, apparently.

It's almost like street cred, so Bishop is fine.