Fantastic Member

Default AKU Vs Justice League

Fight too the death.
    1 on 1 fights

Each member of the Justice league gets the chance to fight Aku. Do you think anyone of them could beat him mano a mano?

VS

Superman
    Wonderwoman
    Flash
    Green Lantern
    Aquaman
    Cyborg
    Batman W/ Prep and Full knowledge

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Pretty sure Supes is going down. I don't think he can hack it against that level of dark magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Pretty sure Supes is going down. I don't think he can hack it against that level of dark magic.
    Sure he can, plus Aku has to actually hit him with it. He lacks a magic sword, but makes up for it with being able to completely vaporize Aku and Aku not having any feats of coming back from that(to my knowledge).

Though I'm not even sure if current Superman has any notable weakness to magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Though I'm not even sure if current Superman has any notable weakness to magic.
    I think he was getting beating by magical nails or something in Justice League Dark.

Anyway, he should have no problems against Aku. Unless, it's JLU Supes or something and even then I'm not really sure.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

BANNED

JLU Supes still has the heat vision vaporization to fall back on given Aku is no more durable then Darkseid or Doomsday, and the speed advantage.

BANNED

Well in the Samurai Jack two part episode called "The Birth of Evil" you see Gods like Ra, Odin and Vishnu destroying the darkness that Aku is made of.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    Well in the Samurai Jack two part episode called "The Birth of Evil" you see Gods like Ra, Odin and Vishnu destroying the darkness that Aku is made of.
    True, but there aren't any gods here. I'm skeptical of Nu-Superman's ability to vaporize ALL of Aku before he can regenerate. Has he done any wide-angle heat vision stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    True, but there aren't any gods here.
    You don't need to be a god to do it, it just so happened to be gods. Plus Aku is only a small piece of the being the gods took out.

I'm skeptical of Nu-Superman's ability to vaporize ALL of Aku before he can regenerate. Has he done any wide-angle heat vision stuff?
    He doesn't need to of done any wide angle stuff, Aku is a statue to him, he has all the time in the world to vape him.

Fantastic Member

The only heat that's ever hurt AKU was a magic based elemental. I can't recall off hand if he's absorbed or ignore fire, but given all the stuff he has absorbed with no damage it shouldn't be out of the question he could.

Superman's got a good speed advantage, but I think besides Batman he's the least likely to be able to kill AKU of those listed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daenarys Stormborn View Post
    The only heat that's ever hurt AKU was a magic based elemental. I can't recall off hand if he's absorbed or ignore fire, but given all the stuff he has absorbed with no damage it shouldn't be out of the question he could.
    He needs feats for resisting fire for us to say he can. Other types of damage he resisted are irrelevant.