Young Avengers

Solos:

Black Cat

Sam Wilson

American Eagle

Silver Sable

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Death becomes them
    Perfect! I was trying to come up with something snappy but couldn't and decided to let it go. Spot on, DeathGods.
    Hobbes: How will these be so rare and valuable if every kid in America has five copies?
    Calvin: We're all counting on the other guys' moms to throw them away.
    —Calvin and Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    First thing that came to mind was Fantastic Four, but I'm not convinced it would be all that great just for being published. That concept is going to require someone who really understands the family dynamics at the core of what ever made that book work past the Silver Age.
    Something like First Family from Astro Ciity? I wonder who could write such a comic...?
    Hobbes: How will these be so rare and valuable if every kid in America has five copies?
    Calvin: We're all counting on the other guys' moms to throw them away.
    —Calvin and Hobbes

Astonishing Member

SOLO: Namor, Quicksilver, Groot, Magik, Doctor Voodoo.

Team: Guardians of the Galaxy (E691), Invaders, Inhumans (Based on the children of the Former Royals), Avengers of the Supernatural.

Ghost Riders (Blaze and Ketch)
    Midnight Suns
    Hellstrom (maybe Marvel version of Constantine)
    Namor
    Secret Avengers
    Winter Soldier (& Black Widow possibly)
    Blade
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 04-17-2017 at 07:19 AM.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Fantastic Member

Power Pack--------Back in the day I enjoyed their series and the adventures they got into. I would like to see them again and be reincorporated into Marvel Universe Proper.

White Tiger--------I would like to see White Tiger have her own book and have adventures outside of The Avengers. It would be nice to see a book that explores the character in depth and also sheds light on the previous wearers of The Tiger Amulet and The Tiger God. The Sons of The Tiger should be supporting characters.

Shang Chi------Make it an international martial arts book full of espionage and intrigue and suspense.

The Invisible Woman------A solo Invisible Woman book is long overdue. I see Sue working as an intelligence agent and trotting the globe, different planets and dimensions. Her power set is perfect for infiltration and information gathering. I see the series being a mixture of True Lies meets The Bourne Identity.

NAMOR------There definitely needs to be an undersea representation in the Marvel Universe. When last seen Atlantis was destroyed. I like to see Namor on a mission to rebuild Atlantis and restore it to its former glory. Along his quest to rebuild Atlantis he runs into rogue factions of Atlantis, lost civilizations unknown races or species and new and dangerous threats. We will also get to see a fresh water version of Atlantis as well.
    Last edited by Alpha Male; 11-29-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Fantastic Member

THE WARRIORS THREE------Because we need to see another book with Asgardians front and center.

Cyclops - the adult oginal one, I still don't understand what made Marvel, in the moment when the character was probably at the highest of his popularity launch a solo about the teen version that half of the fans disliked.

Magik - is about time.

Fantastic Four - Al Ewing is basically trying to do it in Ultimates, so let him do it with the F4.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Marvel Comics Presents Like the old days.
    With a rotating cast of superheroes featured? +1.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Solo
    American Eagle
    Arana (get rid of that crap Spider Girl identity)
    Blue Marvel
    Darkhawk
    Magik

Team
    Call Center (Prodigy, Speed and others solving problems)
    Generation X Ambassadors team
    Generation X New X-Men team
    God Squad

American Eagle
    Josiah X
    Kasper Cole
    The Order
    Shang Chi
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member

I'd like a grounded Winter Soldier series. I would also love to see Scott (Ant) again.

BANNED

-A grounded, grim n'gritty Winter Soldier book would be fantastic.

-A Euroforce book with Hercules, Guilotine, Outlaw and the like could also be a great way to add more ethnicities to the wider MU and make it bigger than just the US.

-A Captain Britain solo is long overdue.

-Namor not having one is criminal. 70% of the world is his "turf", but we're just focusing on the same old places.

-I wouldn't mind one more stab at Storm and Scarlet Witch ongoings.

-A new Secret Avengers volume is a must.

-Elsa Bloodstone not having one is mind boggling...

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    -A Euroforce book with Hercules, Guilotine, Outlaw and the like could also be a great way to add more ethnicities to the wider MU and make it bigger than just the US.
    That team is called the Champions of Europe now. Roster is Ares, Guillotine and Outlaw (all contestants from Contest of Champions, which explains the name) and they'll be appearing in U.S.Avengers #7. I wonder if they're a bit miffed that Kamala Khan's team is also called the Champions?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That team is called the Champions of Europe now. Roster is Ares, Guillotine and Outlaw (all contestants from Contest of Champions, which explains the name) and they'll be appearing in U.S.Avengers #7. I wonder if they're a bit miffed that Kamala Khan's team is also called the Champions?
    Yeah, I remember that from the solicits. Euroforce is a better name though, at least IMO. What this book would need to succeed, would be a non-US writer though. Mostly to present as more than just Paris, Rome and a handful of other cities and countries. So you'd need someone who been here, knows the way people talk, think and whatnot. A US writer would face the same problems a, say, person from China would have if he were tasked to write a story about rural America. I mean, DC has a Chinese writer on New Super-Man, and it helps make the story feel more "real".

The roster would be tricky though, as there aren't many non-US based heroes. Captain Britain, Guilotine and Heracles are musts. Apart from that, you'd need to dive into the obscure waters.