Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    White Tiger--------- I would like to see a series that delves deeper into the White Tiger mythos. Have Ana and Angela be co-leads of the series.
    It's Ava, not Ana.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Shit yes. A book that gets really deep into life for mutants who don't get to live in a mansion. Who live in shitty apartments and work for a living.
    I'd have Inhumans move in as well. You could tackle subjects like gentrification and self segregating communities or redlining.

Also, I'd have Frank Mcgee either partner with Bishop or have him join a revamped X-Factor investigations based out of M-Town.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I'd have Inhumans move in as well. You could tackle subjects like gentrification and self segregating communities or redlining.

Also, I'd have Frank Mcgee either partner with Bishop or have him join a revamped X-Factor investigations based out of M-Town.
    Yep. Mutants, Inhumans, maybe throw in an alien or two. So many complex issues that can be explored.