Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    We need a kitty pryde solo series and a medusa solo series both long overdue for a ongoing solo series.
    Quoted in agreement, I'd buy both of these if I had the budget to do so.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Need a Heroines for Hire with Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Jubilee, Finesse and Silk.

Hire me, C.B.

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Quoted in agreement, I'd buy both of these if I had the budget to do so.
    X-Men Gold is a Kitty solo book

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    X-Men Gold is a Kitty solo book
    Not officially though is it?

Heroes for Hire with the Ostrander-era roster; Shang Chi and Jessica Drew, included.

I need the return of a New Warriors team book. And if it's possible with the former team, I need to see them back together (I need to see them too).

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Team books:

- I would love a Future Foundation book again or a book focusing on what Reed, Sue and the kids have been up to while recreating and fixing the Multiverse. I think that was a serious misstep on Marvel's part to not give us that backstory as it was happening. It could have been one of the most interesting books Marvel has published in a while, simply due to the lack of creative constraints.

Solo books:

-Invisible Woman. This was mentioned in her appreciation thread, there is still so much left to explore with this character. Who are her friends? How is she when she is not with her team or family? How would she lead a team of her own without the input of others that might try to undermine her authority or question her decisions? Her stunt with S.H.I.E.L.D was very exciting and would open the door for some coo covert missions stories.
    Definitely agree with Invisible Woman (I'm not very worried about the FF as a team because they will definitely be back)

There are also other avenues besides being a SHIELD agent that a writer could use. Like she could be an ambassador for Earth to other planets and all the dangers, adventures, and politics that involves. I personally think that she should be given a role/career as that would open up even more avenues, like if she was a doctor or Indian Jones type.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    New Warriors. The last series just replaced to many of the core team and it didn't work. You need to start out with the Warriors people know and like and then sprinkle in a few new faces. Set the team up in Los Angles to give them a city of their own. Have some other past members show up in supporting roles like Rage, Silhouette, and Timeslip.

Justice, Speedball, Namorita, Firestar, Turbo, Night Thrasher would make up your core to start with. Then add in Gravity, Ultra Girl, and Nova (Sam) to fill out the roster.
    Namorita's still in space last we saw, she should be wherever the powered Nova Corps are. But since Nova's been appearing in GOTG, Duggan, have Richard bring her home please?

I'd use Spider-Girl instead of Nova, because Sam's already on the Champions and Anya, who is in the Spider-Man cartoon yet is currently in comic book limbo, needs a home. She was also previously on the Young Allies alongside Firestar and Gravity.

I don't trust them to do the New Warriors justice. I do hope that the individual characters find homes/team books to appear in. maybe they will benefit from being developed independently of one another. Vance should either try the X-Men or seek out space (if they want to pay homage to the vance astro future).

Fantastic Member

White Tiger--------- I would like to see a series that delves deeper into the White Tiger mythos. Have Ana and Angela be co-leads of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    White Tiger--------- I would like to see a series that delves deeper into the White Tiger mythos. Have Ana and Angela be co-leads of the series.
    I thought that they gave it up.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I thought that they gave it up.

They did once the medallions became inert but what if there's another pendant out there somewhere? The only thing we know about the tiger amulet is it use to be a part of a statuette in K'un L'un until it's was broken into pieces and smuggled out. I kinda pictured there being a Cult of The Tiger or House of The Tiger in K'un L'un, similar to how there's the Dragon. Also, who were the other wearers of the amulet besides the Tiger Sons, Hector and Master Kee? It would be nice to see another POV of K'un L'un outside of Iron Fist's book.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

We need an anthology book that features stories for heroes that are currently in limbo, or stories featuring currently deceased heroes before they died. The stories can occur outside of continuity. Marvel just has way too many great characters that are gathering dust.

Team - Rangers
    Solo - Spider-Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    District X.
    Shit yes. A book that gets really deep into life for mutants who don't get to live in a mansion. Who live in shitty apartments and work for a living.

I want another Angela solo. A book about her and Sera having adventures. I actually had an idea for a series where they're both looking for each other, each having their own adventures, and routinely just missing each other. But I'd also love a book where they're having adventures together, being an awesome battle couple who slaughter monsters while trading cute quips.

Dazzler. A series where she goes on tour.

I'd be down for Power Pack and Silver Sable ongoings by the teams who did their recent one-shots.

I'll echo the New Warriors suggestion, but with an additional caveat: Make it a young team of activist superheroes. That's what the original series was. That was their concept. So if you're going to do New Warriors, embrace that. They're not just young superheroes, they're young superheroes who want to change the world. There's a vital difference, and I think the last New Warriors series, much as I enjoyed it, suffered as a result of missing that difference.

And, of course, Jonathan The Actual Wolverine. We need that comic.