Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Ultimate universe Characters?

First miles Morales than evil reed Richards the maker now jimmy Hudson which ultimate character will return if any at all what characters from the ultimate universe does anyone think deserves to brought to the 616 main marvel earth like for example ultimate Ben Grimm and sue storms child ultimate Jessica drew what?

Would love to see how Ultimate Cap handles Secret Empire...
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Ultimate Sue Storm should stay dead and gone forever.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Ultimate Sue Storm should stay dead and gone forever.
    Oh, she wasn't so bad IMO until that final arc in UFF where it looked like she was forcing Reed to impregnate her. I also wonder what the final fate of Victor Van Damme aka Ultimate Doom. He fate was a bit murky after Miles defeated him off panel just around the time of the final incursion.

Fantastic Member

What about ultimate valkyrie Barbara norris?

Fantastic Member

What about Ultimate Captain Marvel Rick Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    You mean in 616 Cap's role or as his own character?

To be honest Ultimate Cap was always a bit of a tool I don't see him pulling that off. I'd like seeing him opposing Hydra Cap and losing though.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

I want Ultimate Thor to come back and reclaim his Mjolnir and just tear up the Asgardian/Shiar War.
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    I imagine he'd solve it by punching in Captain Hydra's teeth and then giving a heroic lecture that's actually just him talking down to Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    You mean in 616 Cap's role or as his own character?

To be honest Ultimate Cap was always a bit of a tool I don't see him pulling that off. I'd like seeing him opposing Hydra Cap and losing though.
    I mean in opposition to 616 Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I imagine he'd solve it by punching in Captain Hydra's teeth and then giving a heroic lecture that's actually just him talking down to Steve.
    And it would be awesome. He's such an unlikable, polarizing version of Steve, but definitely someone you'd want on your side in a fight like that.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Ultimate Jessica Drew is probably now the only one who was popular but not brought back. At least Web Warriors showed she isn't dead, having apparently been thrown into another universe, like Miles was, but not 616 (we don't know which universe though - she was part of a mass Spider army crowd shot when they were celebrating a win in the final issue).

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    What about ultimate valkyrie Barbara norris?
    I didn't think Ultimate Valkyrie was a real Valkyrie nor Barbara Norriss either.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Ultimate Cap: Don't be absurd, you're one of us. Now lets get that gash on your cheek cleaned up.

HydraCap: I don't have a gash on my cheek.

(Gives HydraCap a boot to the face)

UltimateCap: You do now, son!

In answer to Ultimate characters I'd like to see, the second Ultimate Black Widow, Monica Chang. There was also a character from Ultimate Avengers vol. 4? that was this eccentric black dude who was a criminal scientist who'd had a hulk formula similar to banner. I enjoyed what I read of him back then, wouldn't mind seeing him back if he's kept closer to the amoral hedonist he was in the story.

Real ultimate Nick Fury would be interesting.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Fantastic Member

Wasn't that ultimate Leonard Samson the black scientist with a hulk formula.