Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To be honest I only see them bringing in Ultimate characters if they don't have 616 counterparts (Miles and Jimmy) or if their 616 counterpart is absent (Maker).

BANNED

There are lots of Ultimate characters worthy of being carried over into 616, and I'm a bit disappointed they weren't.

Ultimate Spider-Woman is much better than 616 Spider-Woman.
    Ultimate Thor is now a lot better than 616 'Unworthy' Thor.
    1610 Nick Fury vs 616 Nick Fury is no contest.
    That blue-haired girl from Ult X-Men was awesome. Hopefully there's still a chance for her to crop up somewhere.
    Some of Millar's weird Ultimate Avengers characters were pretty fun. Not desperate to see any of them carried over, but there were a few interesting characters among them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raefe Mahadeo View Post
    In answer to Ultimate characters I'd like to see, the second Ultimate Black Widow, Monica Chang.
    She died in Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #3, by which time Jessica Drew had taken over the Black Widow mantle. She does have a 616 counterpart, who appeared in Avengers AI.

Fantastic Member

That blue haired girl her code name mach 2 wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    That blue-haired girl from Ult X-Men was awesome. Hopefully there's still a chance for her to crop up somewhere.
    Yes, Jovos, she was Mach Two.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Nomi_Blume_(Earth-1610)

Yeah, no 616 counterpart yet - so they should give her one in Generation X. She'll probably need a new codename though, to avoid confusion with Mach X of the Thunderbolts, who was called Mach II at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    I mean in opposition to 616 Steve.

And it would be awesome. He's such an unlikable, polarizing version of Steve, but definitely someone you'd want on your side in a fight like that.
    Fair enough. Maybe I just have too low of an opinion of Ultimate Cap but I can't seem him posing much of a threat except maybe in a one on one fist fight. And in that regard Hydrogers has a lot more dangerous Enemies to deal with anyway.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I want Guardian to return. He could have been an interesting character, especially since he sided with Jean and integrated into the Tian society. And Ultimate Jean because she also made a compelling character. Any interactions between her and SW!Maddie would be AMAZING! In fact, bring Liz Allen and Mach Two and make the "Ultimate X" team villains for X-Men Gold.

Other characters: Jessica Drew, Gah Lak Tus, & Thor

Fantastic Member

I was reading the comments section on a YouTube video talking about jimmy Hudson's return one of them said that marvel seems to be treating the ultimate universe Characters like dc treated the earth two characters post crisis.

BANNED

People hated Ultimate!Sue, but I liked her. Same goes for Ult!Doom. I think both of those characters have potential. One as either a solo heroine (no cutesy stories, just a hard sci-if one), and the other as an antagonist of 616!Doom.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ult!Thor, Tony, Math-Vell & Storm make an appearance. The Gah Lak Tus Swarm was also a nifty idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    And it would be awesome. He's such an unlikable, polarizing version of Steve, but definitely someone you'd want on your side in a fight like that.
    Agreed. As polarizing as he is (to the point that I used to call him ******* Steve), I'd rather call him Cap any day over Captain Hydra. As much of a dick as he could be, even he'd never cross some of the lines that Steve has in this story. He'd probably give Steve the same treatment he gave the Colonel especially if he started to give him a lecture about Hydra's dream for the world.

Fantastic Member

I think I'd like to see ultimate hulk fight Amadeus cho like in ultimate end when ulthulk fought 616 hulk

Fantastic Member

What about http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Shola_Inkosi_(Earth-1610) aka link I think he's somewhat interesting also there's Blackheath http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Samuel_...s_(Earth-1610) and best of all there's ultimate firestar liz Allen I believe these deserve to survive.

Now that I think about it, Ultimate Namor would be a pretty awesome antagonist for 616 Namor, especially since the 616 gives him a people to claim to be king of. Feel like he has the arrogance and aggression to even give 616 Namor a run for his money.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    Wasn't that ultimate Leonard Samson the black scientist with a hulk formula.
    Leonard Williams, a.k.a. Tyrone Cash. And Ultimate Nick Fury killed him a long time in Avengers vs. New Ultimates. Though, of course, dying wouldn't necessarily stop him from coming back.

Incredible Member

If I remember correctly ultimate nick fury was a super solider reveled in ultimate orgins, I could completely be wrong, I just hated when they kinda sent him out in some crossover and he wa signs for a while. I'd much rather have that fury instead of the 616 one we have now.

And from ultimate Cap I'm sure he'd have some choice words for hydra cap, seeing as in the ultimate universe the red skull was captain americas son, a gigantic muscular red skull.

So many interesting concepts in that universe makes me want to reread the whole damn universe now