Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

wish they'd get rid of Jimmy Hudson

Mercenary Agent of Wolfram & Hart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    1610 Nick Fury vs 616 Nick Fury is no contest.
    I'd say 1610 Fury vs his look alike Nick Fury Jr you have a point, but vs the real Nick Fury there's really no way Ultimate Nick compares to the real deal, really hope we get Nick back from being stuck on the moon soon
    "The preceding announcement has been paid for by the new World order"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I also wonder what the final fate of Victor Van Damme aka Ultimate Doom. He fate was a bit murky after Miles defeated him off panel just around the time of the final incursion.
    I doubt 616 Doom (or any Doom for that matter) would want to recreate alternate versions of himself. Much like Reed, they'd be dirt spots on his magnum opus.

And other Ultimate Universe characters returning is a gamble, but if they ever did, they'd be the ones without counterparts.

Fantastic Member

Ultimate doctor doom vs 616 prime doom would make for a truly epic battle.

Fantastic Member

I just read this article on comicvine https://comicvine.gamespot.com/artic...-/1100-151062/ ha sorry jimmy Hudson indeed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    To be honest I only see them bringing in Ultimate characters if they don't have 616 counterparts (Miles and Jimmy) or if their 616 counterpart is absent (Maker).
    This seems to be the rules that they are applying.

I would also like to see the Spider Woman, Jessica Drew from the Ultimate Universe. Just have her living in the 616 since Secret Wars under a new identity, put her in a Spider-Women book with Jessica Drew and Cindy Moon add Anya Sofía Corazón, I think this is the best chance of the characters having a book that last a bit longer than their solos.

I'd be cool if Ultimate Logan rolled up and scooped up his kid and they got a mini series.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Fantastic Member

So spoilers if you haven't read x men blue 4
    Nomii guardian ultimate quicksilver and ultimate returns also in ultimates ULTMTS2016010_BagleyVar_COL.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I want Guardian to return. He could have been an interesting character, especially since he sided with Jean and integrated into the Tian society. And Ultimate Jean because she also made a compelling character. Any interactions between her and SW!Maddie would be AMAZING! In fact, bring Liz Allen and Mach Two and make the "Ultimate X" team villains for X-Men Gold.

Other characters: Jessica Drew, Gah Lak Tus, & Thor
    AAASHSHSHSHSHSHSHDUDBDJFBDIDJDD IT'S LIKE CULLEN BUNN READ MY MIND!!!!

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So now there's a Quicksilver who's an Inhuman and one that is a Mutant. I see what you did there Bunn.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So now there's a Quicksilver who's an Inhuman and one that is a Mutant. I see what you did there Bunn.
    There isn't an Inhuman Quicksilver. But I see your point.

So much for the only characters without counterparts survived theory. Quicksilver and Armor both do have counterparts.

Ultimates2 though, that's definitely time travel. Wasp was killed during Ultimatum by Blob.

Fantastic Member

I wonder if we"l see more ultimate characters in x men blue like for example ultimate jean grey or maybe liz allen firestar?