Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Batman #21 Preview/Discussion

R.I.P Eobard Thawne, you done f*cked up now
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Spectacular Member

Looks great, can't wait for Wednesday am optimistic this story will be very good

The fact that the timer is ticking down too slowly is bothering me more than it should. Unless Thawne is talking like an auctioneer or something.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I'm more excited and more invested on The Button than their big summer event of Dark Days.
    Wednesday can't come any faster.

Amazing Member

Eobard Thawne loves to pull "I'm the reverse line" quiet a bit.

Sadly, I will probably wait to pick this up and get the trade, looks good though.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Sadly, I will probably wait to pick this up and get the trade, looks good though.
    Its only 4 issues that all come out back to back. Why do you have to trade wait it?

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    Its only 4 issues that all come out back to back. Why do you have to trade wait it?
    I was going to hold back on budgetery reasons, but you may have just persuaded me!
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Eh. I think the whole Rebirth/Watchmen thing is interesting, but since it is unlikely to involve my favorite characters, I'm going to wait.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I find it kind of funny that Batman had no idea that Psycho-Pirate's mask had anything to do with the button or the overall Rebirth mystery, and it had nothing to do with why he was after it, and yet it seems to be the key to everything .

Barry sounds a little off in this, but maybe that's just because I'm taking King writing him so casually as trying to make him sound more "youthful." But "Samuroids..." Oh King .

Man, Thawne is back with a vengeance .

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Fine View Post
    Eobard Thawne loves to pull "I'm the reverse line" quiet a bit.
    I blame the TV show.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lorraine View Post
    I'm more excited and more invested on The Button than their big summer event of Dark Days.
    Wednesday can't come any faster.
    I am excited as well, but don't know if I would go that far. I am excited to see Thomas Wayne and Batman interact.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Okay, now I'm ticked! That letter was from the issue of Flashpoint where Barry gave it to Bruce and it was one of the most emotional issues I've ever read. Now this idiot tears it up? Take. Him. Down. HARD!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

He Really had to rip the letter like that? Batman is gonna hurt you man Lol.
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD