View Poll Results: Claire or Jessica Jones

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Claire

9 40.91%
  • Jessica

13 59.09%
    Incredible Member

Default Do you like MCU Luke Cage with Claire or Jessica?

Just curious what everyone's opinion is with defenders slowly creeping closer. Is Luke Cage better with Claire Temple or Jessica jones. I'm curious how they'll do this in defenders given his relationship with both women and then forming a team which I can assume she'll bring together because she is the one who knows them all. Could lead to some awkward dialogue between Claire and Jessica.

hehe reminds me of Legend of Korra's love triangle (which they actually solved rather well in my opinion)

Anyway my vote goes to Jessica.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Niffleheim

I can't stand both JJ and LC but they work IMO Messy and Righteous is a good combo. None of the title male characters come close to suit Claire - they all just seem like school boys going to the nurse's office to get patched up.

"Relationship" not defined so no Awkward moments. "He was on the run"
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I like Claire. I hope we see her again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I like Claire. I hope we see her again.
    I just hope she doesn't become the Phil coulsen of the defenders to inspire them to unite upon her death

Claire must live!

Claire and its not even close.

I hate Luke Cage with Jessica Jones
    We need better comics

Honestly I thought Claire had better chemistry with Matt ( not that I thought they were a long term thing).

The thing with Claire is because she just sort of drifts in and out of all their lives I have trouble seeing her as end game romantically for any of them.

Don't want Luke tied down just yet with anyone, personally.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

I like him better with Claire, honestly. I think he has just too much anger towards Jessica for it to ever progress past friends.

I did love Claire with Matt, though, too.

I can't think of a single reason Luke Would ever be willing to make it work with Jessica in the MCU. Even if she were to reveal she's pregnant with Dani that would be a co-parent but no a couple situation.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum