Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm just happy Nightwing got a good replacement for Marcus To. Don't really care for the events but I guess I will give it a try.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm a little disappointed by Dark Days. I like Duke, but he isn't the closest ally of Batman. that the type of push which will makes more harm than good for this character, which is a shame. Otherwise, the other solicits look great, especially RHATO's.
    Neither is the Green Lantern, writers are not responsible for the synopsis of these titles. They are most likely being called closest ally because of the role they play this particular story.

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - So the First Ally is related to Alfred? Is it someone he brought in to help Bruce wit his mission that backfired on the both of them? That would be so Snyder Alfred .
    I think it has something to do with the foreshadowing in the early issues. you know when he was telling duke about people he has trained and about being a hero or a villain and duke though by villain he meant Jason But Batman said no... Some one else. I'm not sure but I think its this guy

So I guess the batfamily has a long lost evil cousin. trained by Bruce and maybe even directly related to alfred
    It would be funny if this guy is alfreds long lost son & Bruce Keep it a secret because he went evil or something lol
    Last edited by UnderTheRedHood; 04-17-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'm pretty excited for All Star, Batman/Shadow, and Bane Conquest.

I was wondering if Batman would himself much show up in Bane Conquest and am really excited we'll see Dixon/Nolan get some time with Bruce.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Snyder, saying Duke is Batman's closest ally in the solicitation doesn't make it anymore true than claiming Harper row was a "fan favorite" in like her third appearance.

BANNED

*Looks at Tec cover*

Oh good, another AKJason around.

*Looks at Nigthwing cover*

Oh look, Shado about to job.

*Looks at Outlaws cover*

Gasp!

*Looks at Shadow cover*

The beauty. Make him wet his pants. Shadow. Make it good.

BANNED

Please internet lord, don`t make fandom go pages about Duke not being "his closest ally". You have literally Green Lantern and fudging Joker by his side on the same cover.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    Snyder, saying Duke is Batman's closest ally in the solicitation doesn't make it anymore true than claiming Harper row was a "fan favorite" in like her third appearance.
    I doubt Snyder wrote this or the one about Harper, from what I know, writers do not write solicitation, it is done by the PR department who in most cases are are not even aware of the full contents in the actually story. This is why there are many instances where the synopsis in the solicitation do not match the the actual issue.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Please internet lord, don`t make fandom go pages about Duke not being "his closest ally". You have literally Green Lantern and fudging Joker by his side on the same cover.
    This is what has actual captured my interest, I wonder if this is the actual Joker who lost his memories or one of the three Jokers.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    This is what has actual captured my interest, I wonder if this is the actual Joker who lost his memories or one of the three Jokers.
    Snyder said his story doesn't have to do with the three jokers story, so I am guessing this is going to be part of the multiverse setup part of the story and this is a joker from another world. Either that or this is the killing joke Joker, but Snyder won't make any refrences to Batman not figuring it out.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

All-Star Batman #12
    Batman #26-27
    Batman '66/Legion of Super-Heroes
    Batman/The Shadow #4
    Batwoman #5
    Dark Days: The Casting
    Detective Comics #960-961
    Nightwing #24-25
    Super Sons #6
    Buh-bye

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I doubt Snyder wrote this or the one about Harper, from what I know, writers do not write solicitation, it is done by the PR department who in most cases are are not even aware of the full contents in the actually story. This is why there are many instances where the synopsis in the solicitation do not match the the actual issue.
    Yeah, it's done by PR people who seem to be trying on purpose to make readers hate those characters as much as possible. If they are then they couldn't be doing a better job.