View Poll Results: Who has Iceman been pining for all these years?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops

15 18.07%
  • Xavier

4 4.82%
  • Angel

31 37.35%
  • Beast

9 10.84%
  • Havok

14 16.87%
  • Colossus

7 8.43%
  • Nightcrawler

6 7.23%
  • Wolverine

7 8.43%
  • Banshee

5 6.02%
  • Magneto

3 3.61%
  • Cannonball

16 19.28%
  • Northstar

23 27.71%
  • Gambit

16 19.28%
  • Bishop

5 6.02%
  • Other(please say)

8 9.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Who has Iceman been pining for all these years?

OKay so Iceman is out and he hasn't been living on a rock so there must have been someone that he has been pining for all these years.

P.S I know some of the options are left field but if I don't include those options first post will be why did you leave out X character. You know who you are!

Based on the panels after young Bobby came out, at first it might have been Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Based on the panels after young Bobby came out, at first it might have been Warren.
    Yeah I don't think so. I think it's more Warren as in Gambit i.e he's just breathtaking so everyone is attracted to him as opposed to necessarily interested in him romantically.

BANNED

Hmmm... Warren was my knee-jerk reaction too, at first. But Blanchett makes a good point about that just being about both he & (others like) Remy's universal, sex appeal, due to their Xceptional good looks (and swagger, I would add). But for that AND something deeper, more emotional & heartfelt, filled with longing... Cannonball, maybe? IDK, I haven't decided yet, but that's who I'm leaning towards.

Havok probably

BANNED

Aw, crap, just noticed it was multiple choice AND... Xavier, WTF?! Him & Mags, IDK... I suppose, what with his Daddy Complex & all, but sheesh... I'm havin' a lil' trouble with it, lulz.

Why isn't Hercules an option?

Maybe Hercules? I mean they did spend a lot of time together on the OG Champions.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

If the Marvel Universe Colossus looks anything like Daniel Cudmore, there's your winner.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

In the original continuity didn't he typically hang out with Beast?

In All-New there is that panel of him taking some money from Scott with a creepy look on his face (can't find the scan, sadly).

Fantastic Member

what about Northstar? I feel disappointed that Northstar doesn't lead this poll.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    what about Northstar? I feel disappointed that Northstar doesn't lead this poll.
    Well, I think JP was crushin' on him a bit, but not sure if it ever seemed reciprocated or not. However, now it may be a different story, BUT... he's married - oh, the DRAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    That seemed like more of a one-sided thing on Northstar's part. (Though one could point out that Bobby jumped at the chance to snog Nurse Annie pretty danged quick once he found out Jean-Paul was gay.) Based on Bobby's extreme reaction when he thought Warren was in danger plus the above, I'm going with Angel as the likely object of Bobby's crush. My personal preference would be Hercules or Cloud; Warren is just too bland for me to 'ship it.

BANNED

Went with Angel, as he really does seem like the ideal candidate for that first, heightened experience of puppy-love, that Bobby may have secretly harbored. And also Sam, for that later in life, "Wow, this is the kind of guy I could get serious with" revelation. And I think their bromance actually had some romantic overtones kinda, that may or may not have been intended to be as such.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    ... (Though one could point out that Bobby jumped at the chance to snog Nurse Annie pretty danged quick once he found out Jean-Paul was gay.) ...
    That's our Bobby, overcompensating as usual.