Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default $1.00 True Believers comics you wanna see...

Saw some $1 reprints of new Mutants #1, giant Size xmen , Xforce #1 at my local shop yesterday. I've been enjoying these classic reprints, especially their prices!

what are some other ones you wanna see?

Some Black panther issues to tie-in with the upcoming movie would be cool : first appearance in FF, Vs the Avengers, 70's Kirby series, Priest/Hudlin/Coates #1's.....

what's yours?

Spectacular Member

I would love some classic Silver Sulfer ... anything really, but any story arc from the 70s would be great.

BANNED

A True Believers reprint of Power Pack issue 1 would be really nice right now.

A True Believers reprint of Spectacular Spider Man I wouldn't be surprised if it was being made right now

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    A True Believers reprint of Power Pack issue 1 would be really nice right now.

A True Believers reprint of Spectacular Spider Man I wouldn't be surprised if it was being made right now

I'll go for the TRUE BELIEVERS Reprint of POWER PACK [1984] #1, along with either the TB Version of MIGHTY THOR #412 and/or NEW WARRIORS [1990] #1 & The Busiek/Perez Issue of AVENGERS #4 (Justice & Firestar joins the Avengers).

I would like some Spider-Man reprints. For example: Amazing Spider-Man #1, Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1, Ultimate Spider-Man #1 and Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #1.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

BANNED

If everyone in Marvel would get their heads out of their butt, they need to notice that there were tons of other good stuff to reprint besides the same typical thing over and over like original X men 1 which has been reprinted so many times. I can think of other better stuff to be reprinted for the True Believers

Power Pack # 1
    Groo
    Alpha Flight
    Dazzler
    Conan the Barbarian - the 1980s Marvel Conan comic was pretty popular back then when I was a little kid.

a True Believers reprint of the Return of the Jedi first issue of the movie adapation would be nice for those who really missed out back in the day.