Default Rebirth: Is Cassie Sandsmark Trapped with Tim Drake?

just curious but do you guys think cassie (and conner) are trapped wherever tim is?

i ask bc when tim drake first got abducted in detective comics, you can see two jail cells next to his.

and just recently in the solicits, it looks like cassie has her first collected trade coming out to coincide with the ww movie.

to me, it seems like there are signs pointing to cassie's return. what do you think?

I honestly wish, she is my favorite character in the wonderverse.

I like to believe that the cells next to Tim are Kon and Cassie's since Bart died in Flashpoint: Kid Flash lost, and she was more close to her YJ/TT than to the wonderverse per se, so it'd fit a more heroic return, with most of her old pre-FP history restored if DC let's me have this one.

The trade will include both Donna and Cassie's stories, but imo it would be a great if I get to see her again.

BANNED

Just a little salty that that Wonder Girl trade doesn't contain a Young Justice issue...

Anywho, people have been speculating since we saw the cells that Bart and Kon were in them. Bart may have "died" in Flashpoint, but come on, we all know that means nothing. And, while I like Cassie more than Kon and Tim, much like the Trinity are the heart of their generation, and the Fab5 the heart of theirs, I've always seen Tim, Kon, and Bart as the heart of their generation. I want Cassie back as soon as possible, but when that generation returns, for my money, its got to begin again with the founders of Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Just a little salty that that Wonder Girl trade doesn't contain a Young Justice issue...

Anywho, people have been speculating since we saw the cells that Bart and Kon were in them. Bart may have "died" in Flashpoint, but come on, we all know that means nothing. And, while I like Cassie more than Kon and Tim, much like the Trinity are the heart of their generation, and the Fab5 the heart of theirs, I've always seen Tim, Kon, and Bart as the heart of their generation. I want Cassie back as soon as possible, but when that generation returns, for my money, its got to begin again with the founders of Young Justice.
    I think that since Bart died/became one with the speed force (probably need to reread that) there is always a chance that he escapes it and he rescues Tim, Kon and Cassie. Or that's my theory

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I think that since Bart died/became one with the speed force (probably need to reread that) there is always a chance that he escapes it and he rescues Tim, Kon and Cassie. Or that's my theory
    While I'd personally like Cassie to come in later, if it DID start with the four them at Bart rescuing the other 3, that'd be fine. I wouldn't complain.

Bart rescuing them, remembering everything, and subsequently working on the mystery, actually ties into my ideal ending for Rebirth.

(Yes I know this is off-track, but I just want to get this down)

Every damn time there's been a Crisis, we've gotten a scene where " The Flash runs FASTER than they ever have before" or something like that, and things get screwed up.

This time though, to set things right, not 1, but 5! Flashes would run together, one for each generation of DC heroes (Jay, Barry, Wally, Bart, and yes, NuWally (though it SHOULD have been Irey who was part of Damian's gen)) and together, instead of breaking reality, they fix it.

EDIT: Just took a look at those Flashpoint issues, and yeah, Bart disappeared the same way Barry did in Crisis. He's most definitely alive in there.
    Last edited by Assam; 04-18-2017 at 01:07 PM.

My possible rebirthed Cassie scenarios:

-Once rescued/once she meets Tim, Kon and Bart she is like "man, why I was acting so stupid" and drops the armor and while they get in the rebirth mystery, she is also working on getting her powers back. It could also be a throwback to Hercules' 12 labors, she still has a few blanks on her mind but she knows these boys are her friends and she has connections with WW.

-Kill n52 Cassie and show her preFP persona (closer to her YJ days, but taking a few things from TT like the Lasso and the connection with Ares) literally the two panels later.

-Make her closer to her origins in Byrne's run, aka little girl who loves WW gets to know her idol and things happen and becomes WG, since her relationship with Artemis is probably retconned, it would be a great opportunity to make her closer to Diana. If not, you could still make it like she was a WW fan but she met Artemis first and after a lot of nagging, Artemis agreed to train her, she'd be closer to Artemis but she still has a great respect for Diana.
    -If Donna's origin is the real one* and she is distant from Wonder Woman, she probably gave the mantle early, so Cassie got it almost immediately. At first Donna is resentful when she sees Diana actually bothers to care for this kid, but she gets over it and become super-close sisters.
    -Or, they could have identity crises together, Diana had one, Donna had one as well, Cassie can have one too. At some point the Diana topic comes up and she is like "You know what? She kinda sucks" and they laugh.
    -She is trapped in Tartarus, not like Cale's kid, but she got thrown with body and all. Diana goes in a little trip to hell to get her out of there.

I will not lie, I've thought about all of these scenarios