Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Guess it's time to look for my volume 1 TPB. It's got Post-It tabs.
    Haha I need to read up too. A friend is waiting on me to loan her the singles so she can get back into it as well.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

This might just be me having a brainfart, but have Image solicitations always been arranged like this? As in "here's everything, sort that yourselves" and not ongoings then trades? Making me sort my own list... LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!!

Definitely:
    SACRED CREATURES #1 – GEM OF THE MONTH - Sounds interesting
    DESCENDER #22
    ETERNAL EMPIRE #3
    EXTREMITY #5
    OUTCAST BY KIRKMAN & AZACETA #30
    SNOTGIRL #6 - Finally! I've been having withdrawals!
    YOUNGBLOOD #3

SOLID STATE TP - JONATHAN COULTON?!?! Normally I'm not into a comic by a newcomer from another industry, but I need to try this. Plus, he's got Matt Fraction, so hey, double the hipster points
    THE STREET ANGEL GANG HC - Premise sounds meh, but art looks good.

Maybe:
    BLACK CLOUD #4
    GRRL SCOUTS: MAGIC SOCKS #3
    KILL THE MINOTAUR #2

LOW, BOOK ONE HC - I remember dropping off this series for some reason, like incredibly early on. Might give it another go.
    THE OTHER SIDE SPECIAL EDITION HC - I like good depictions of historical conflicts and of war in general, and even though I'm not a Jason Aaron fan, this sounds good.
    BIRTHRIGHT, VOL. 5 TP - Still not sure if I'm gonna wait for some OHCs for this series or not
    BLACK SCIENCE, VOL. 6 TP - Same with Low, but I might give it another go if I find and like the first volume on FCBD.
    WAYWARD, BOOK 2: DELUXE HC - Didn't know Wayward got OHCs. I remember liking it a decent bit, but dropping off when they switched around the cast or something. If I find the first OHC on FCBD and like it, I might get this too.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    This might just be me having a brainfart, but have Image solicitations always been arranged like this? As in "here's everything, sort that yourselves" and not ongoings then trades? Making me sort my own list... LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!!
    Looking at the JAN11 Previews Customer Order form, I'm guessing yes.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Depends where you go to. Some sites put new series first, others its in alphabetical order, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Depends where you go to. Some sites put new series first, others its in alphabetical order, etc.
    I'm guessing the websites fix the order when they post it. In the Previews catalog, the comics and TPBs are just mixed together (albeit TPBs are typically solicited in the same page as the ongoing periodicals or other works by the same creators).
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Getting:
    The Black Monday Murders #8
    I Hate Fairyland #14
    After reading Image Plus #13, adding the following:

Sacred Creatures #1 Pablo Raimondi and Klaus Janson - The preview looks really, really interesting and at $4.99 for 72 pages, seems like very good value for the money.

By Chance or Providence TP Becky Cloonan and Lee Loughridge - Interesting preview and I like Cloonan from Gotham Academy.

The Other Side HC Jason Aaron, Cameron Stewart and Dave McCaig - Something I'd normally ignore if I was just looking at the genre and short blurb but the 6-page preview caught my attention.
    Currently Following: