Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Beta Testing with commentary

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Please let this be an indication that the X-Men will also be included in the new Marvel vs Capcom. I care more about that game than Marvel Heroes.
    They'll be DLC at least, for certain. But hopefully more.

Hopefully we'll see more about MVCI in general.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

All Characters & Costumes

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    All Characters & Costumes

Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Can't decide if I wanna do Jean NXM or phoenix costume at launch.

Will probably buy the xmen founder pack to support the misfits.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Beta Announcement

The pre order bundles are available on PlayStation store but I don't see an xmen one.

#complex
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I've been playing Marvel Heroes on PC since BETA and it's a really good game. I know a LOT of hardcore PC players are upset about it coming to consoles but to be honest I'm excited for it as it just makes me feel like I'm playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance or X-Men Legends again.
    I'm assuming the reason that some of the other X-Men (Rogue, X-23, Nightcrawler etc) aren't included is because their default costume hasn't had a Visual Update yet and so they just want to make the game look the best they can. But I'm not sure why they haven't included Emma as playable?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The pre order bundles are available on PlayStation store but I don't see an xmen one.

#complex
    Surpressing the sales imo

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I've been playing Marvel Heroes on PC since BETA and it's a really good game. I know a LOT of hardcore PC players are upset about it coming to consoles but to be honest I'm excited for it as it just makes me feel like I'm playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance or X-Men Legends again.
    I'm assuming the reason that some of the other X-Men (Rogue, X-23, Nightcrawler etc) aren't included is because their default costume hasn't had a Visual Update yet and so they just want to make the game look the best they can. But I'm not sure why they haven't included Emma as playable?
    I waited 4 years for this game honestly could care less about PC gamers

Yeah this is X-MEN Legends III for me especially after I get Emma Kurt Cable Rogue etc

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Surpressing the sales imo

I waited 4 years for this game honestly could care less about PC gamers

Yeah this is X-MEN Legends III for me especially after I get Emma Kurt Cable Rogue etc
    It's kind of ironic. After seeing some of the videos of the console version and seeing how polished the UI is and that it has many of the features that the PC community has been requesting literally for years, I feel like I've been beta-testing this game for the last 4 years for the PS4. Gazillion better hope this console game succeeds beyond their wildest imagination because it's coming at the expensive of the people who've been faithfully playing this game and giving them way more money than I would have paid for a brick and mortar game.

Quote Originally Posted by Psimitar View Post
    It's kind of ironic. After seeing some of the videos of the console version and seeing how polished the UI is and that it has many of the features that the PC community has been requesting literally for years, I feel like I've been beta-testing this game for the last 4 years for the PS4. Gazillion better hope this console game succeeds beyond their wildest imagination because it's coming at the expensive of the people who've been faithfully playing this game and giving them way more money than I would have paid for a brick and mortar game.
    A Marvel console game, the first in a long while, in the height of Marvel's popularity, that looks like a MUA game, with playable characters and costumes from across the Marvel board? Yeah, this game will succeed. I hope it gets more advertisement
    Last edited by HaydnC95; 04-21-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    A Marvel console game, the first in a long while, in the height of Marvel's popularity, that looks like a MUA game, with playable characters and costumes from across the Marvel board? Yeah, this game will succeed. I hope it gets more advertisement
    People rushing the server just for a beta proves that imo

They'll get at least $200-300 outta me for X-MEN related stuff
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-21-2017 at 03:35 PM.

#complex
    There is: X-men Founder's Pack.
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...FNDRBE00000000

#complex
    The X-Men don't need pit in this game, that belongs to the Fantastic Four, who aren't playable on consoles and all things related to them are being deleted or changed in the PC version
    Last edited by HaydnC95; 04-21-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    + the 2000 Gs should be enough for 2 X-Tra X-MEN

Description

INSTANTLY UNLOCK THE X-MEN, 2000 Gs AND SIX BONUS COSTUMES AT A STEEP DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Pack Includes:

- Instant Closed Beta Access

- 6 Playable Heroes: Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Iceman, Psylocke

- 6 Bonus Costumes: In addition to the six heroes and their default outfits, the X-Men Founder’s Pack includes Wolverine Classic Brown, Jean Grey New X-Men, Storm Astonishing X-Men, Beast Astonishing X-Men, Iceman All-New X-Men and Psylocke Lady Mandarin bonus costumes.

- 10 Combination Boosts: Accelerate your game with a stack of Combination Boosts.

- 2000 Gs: Universally accepted virtual in-game currency for additional heroes, costumes, boosts, and more!

In-game purchases optional

1-2 players
    Network Players 2-99
    DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
    HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p

So $60 for Storm, Wolverine, Phoenix, Beast, Psylocke, & Iceman

+ 1 free starter Character after level 10? (I'm going Magik)

+ 2000 G's from X-MEN pack (Should be enough for Shadowcat + Cyclops)

I just need to actually buy Colossus (Might skip Gambit till Rogue's released)
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-22-2017 at 09:49 AM.