Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm not even a Rogue fan but it's a sin that he made it and she didn't.
    Rogue was complicated for the team to balance due to her being able to have powers from friends and enemies. that's likely why she isn't in at launch of the ps4 version.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

She looks incredible though!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    If it's like the pc version you can pay real life money for

1.) new costumes for your heroes
    2.) new characters
    3.( to level faster
    4.) to improve your chances of gear dropping from enemies

However you slice it you can trade money for time: you can either play the game more and earn things with in game currency or you can spend money in real life to get those things faster.

So yes if it's like the computer version you can play the entire game without spending a penny. It'll just take you a lo of time if you want to unlock every character etc.
    That is helpful info. Thank you, Grey!

When you defeat those in an area, does it stay cleared of foes? From the mini vids, it seemed like all foes need many hits to defeat them. There also appears to be many rooms, areas and goodies to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That is helpful info. Thank you, Grey!

When you defeat those in an area, does it stay cleared of foes? From the mini vids, it seemed like all foes need many hits to defeat them. There also appears to be many rooms, areas and goodies to acquire.
    Again all my info is based on pc version but:

There are many types of encounters but just as an example let's say you do the level "castle doom." Any enemies you clear will stay gone for the entirity of that "session". But after you finish castle doom you could leave, reset it then clear it again if you wished.

Granted you got special bonuses once per day from each level so one wouldn't likely run castle doom over and over again in one day. But you could if you wanted. Especially if the final boss dropped a particular item that you really wanted.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

This looks insane! Can't even fathom this with a PS4 controller! So much action

Will there be a closed beta? When will it begin?

The PlayStation 4 closed beta for Marvel Heroes Omega is scheduled to begin soon. Stay tuned for more details on our PlayStation 4 closed beta schedule.

How can I access the PS4 Closed Beta?

Players interested in joining the PlayStation 4 closed beta for Marvel Heroes Omega can select from a variety of Founder’s Packs for sale on the PlayStation Store to secure continued closed beta access -- and can be purchased online via the [official PlayStation Store website], through the PlayStation 4 console, or on the official Marvel Heroes Omega [website]. As an added bonus to everyone who takes the time to participate, all closed beta players, regardless of whether or not they purchased a Founder’s Pack, can look forward to receiving Daredevil, the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen, for free.

Will there be any bonuses for PlayStation Plus members?

PlayStation Plus members can also look forward to a variety of perks during the closed beta, including a free “Man Without Fear” costume for Daredevil, discounts on in-game currency purchases, and other limited-time exclusive access to select Heroes. We will have more news regarding Xbox Live members in the near future.

Will there be an Early Access program?

We have plans for a PlayStation 4 Early Access program, scheduled to begin on near the end of our closed beta. Founder’s Pack purchasers and closed beta participants who purchase Gs will have access to this Early Access window.

Will there be a character wipe for the closed beta?

We are currently planning for a player wipe near the end of our PlayStation 4 closed beta. Player progress will be reset along with any Eternity Splinter purchases, but any Gs purchased will be returned once Marvel Heroes Omega hits open beta.

What about the Xbox One closed beta?

* We also have plans for an Xbox One closed beta. Keep an eye on official Marvel Heroes Omega channels for more details and dates.

How many heroes will be available at launch?

38 Heroes will be available at launch, including Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Storm, Deadpool, and more! Players can also collect hundreds of costumes and Heroes from their favorite Marvel Teams, including the X-Men, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and more. Iron Fist and War Machine will be exclusive to the Founder’s Pack for a 6-month period.
    What modes will be available?

Chapters 1-9: Take the fight to Doctor Doom and the trickster god Loki in our fantastic nine-chapter story campaign.

Operations: In just a matter of minutes you and a group of friends can defeat super villains and foil their schemes.

Midtown Patrol: Defend Midtown Manhattan from the unrelenting onslaught of villains and their minions.

Danger Room: Enter the famous X-Men training simulator, featuring randomized missions, bosses, and hazards.

Legendary Missions: Once you’ve completed the story you have access to missions to acquire Legendary Marks of Odin which allows you to purchase Legendary Items.

Heroic, Superheroic and Cosmic trials: To get the best loot, you have to play on the harder difficulties. These trials make sure that you are truly ready to tackle those challenges.

Why will Marvel Heroes on Console launch with less content than what Marvel Heroes on PC has now?

By narrowing our focus and scope, the Marvel Heroes team can ensure the best possible experience on console at launch. Don’t worry, we plan regular additions and updates!

Will my progress/characters/anything transfer over to PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

There are no plans for any transfers to be given from PC to Console.

What kind of support and content do you have planned for consoles?

We have a team dedicated to bringing content onto all platforms. Our first patch on the PlayStation 4 will focus on resolving any major bugs and taking in feedback. The major patch we have planned is first is to focus on the social aspect of our game. . We will have more updates for you on our forums, website, and social media in the near future.

Will PC and console players be able to play together?

Due to the differences from our PC version to our console versions, the ability to play across platforms is not available

When does Closed Beta begin for PS4? How do I gain access to the Closed Beta?

Players can expect a Marvel Heroes Omega closed beta program before the title officially enters open beta later this spring. Expect more news and details on official Marvel Heroes Omega channels.

Why is the PS4 release separate from the Xbox One release?

While we like to think big at Gazillion, the fact of the matter is that we are a comparably smaller studio. Staggering our releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will ensure we deliver the best possible experience for players on both platforms.
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-19-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ooooh...is that Old Man Logan? May be rethinking this and buying it now, hoping Cable gets added down the road.

And it looks a lot like Ultimate Alliance to me.
    Old Man Logan is a Wolverine chase costume. It only is available to buy every few months and costs around $13.50. They recently gave it a face lift to promote the Logan film. I really don't understand why Cable isn't available at launch. Some heroes like Rogue I get cause her kit is incredibly complex. But Cable is fairly straight forward. You can play him as ranged/energy (Soldier build), melee/mental (Psimitar build), ranged/mental (Mental build) or a hybrid of the three. If he's not available by the time Deadpool 2 comes out, I guarantee he will be added then.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Not sure how many Wolverine costumes will be on PS4 version
    There are a few costumes for Wolverine that have received what is called Visual Updates. They are his Modern costume, X-Force, Classic Brown and Yellow, Old Man Logan and his X-Men Training costume.

Can you explain the modes a little bit?

I saw something about The Danger Room. That obviously sounds interesting!
    I'll try to explain the various game modes but I honestly don't know how much will make it into the console

-Story Mode: This is a 10 Chapter mode that walks you through a story involving Dr. Doom using a Cosmic Cube. It's the preferred way to level a hero from 1 to 60
    -Terminal Mode: These are a series short levels that are tougher recreations of certain parts of story mode. It's available in normal, heroic and cosmic difficulty modes.
    -Patrol Modes: This is an endless dungeon type of mode that lets you fight multiple enemies in cooperative or single play. The zones are Midtown Manhattan, Industry City Patrol and Madripoor Hightown
    -One-Shots: These are longer terminals that have minimal story elements. There's one in Wakanda, Bronx Zoo and Axis One-Shot where you fight the Red Skull
    -SHIELD Holo-Sim: This is a 2 player training room that gets progressively harder each wave. It's honestly pretty dated.
    -X-Defense: Mode that takes place in the X-Mansion that is 5 person cooperative that gets progressively harder each wave.
    -Age of Ultron: A "mini-raid" that's a 5 person cooperative that pits you against Ultron and his drone army
    -Danger Room: Probably the hardest content available, there are different difficulty levels and varying scenarios with different objectives
    -Raids: There are 2 raids: Musphelheim Surtur raid and Axis raid where you fight Red Onslaught.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Psimitar View Post
    -Danger Room: Probably the hardest content available, there are different difficulty levels and varying scenarios with different objectives

Hope this helps.
    Hopefully I survive the X-perience

Quote Originally Posted by Psimitar View Post
    Old Man Logan is a Wolverine chase costume. It only is available to buy every few months and costs around $13.50. They recently gave it a face lift to promote the Logan film. I really don't understand why Cable isn't available at launch. Some heroes like Rogue I get cause her kit is incredibly complex. But Cable is fairly straight forward. You can play him as ranged/energy (Soldier build), melee/mental (Psimitar build), ranged/mental (Mental build) or a hybrid of the three. If he's not available by the time Deadpool 2 comes out, I guarantee he will be added then.

There are a few costumes for Wolverine that have received what is called Visual Updates. They are his Modern costume, X-Force, Classic Brown and Yellow, Old Man Logan and his X-Men Training costume.

I'll try to explain the various game modes but I honestly don't know how much will make it into the console

-Story Mode: This is a 10 Chapter mode that walks you through a story involving Dr. Doom using a Cosmic Cube. It's the preferred way to level a hero from 1 to 60
    -Terminal Mode: These are a series short levels that are tougher recreations of certain parts of story mode. It's available in normal, heroic and cosmic difficulty modes.
    -Patrol Modes: This is an endless dungeon type of mode that lets you fight multiple enemies in cooperative or single play. The zones are Midtown Manhattan, Industry City Patrol and Madripoor Hightown
    -One-Shots: These are longer terminals that have minimal story elements. There's one in Wakanda, Bronx Zoo and Axis One-Shot where you fight the Red Skull
    -SHIELD Holo-Sim: This is a 2 player training room that gets progressively harder each wave. It's honestly pretty dated.
    -X-Defense: Mode that takes place in the X-Mansion that is 5 person cooperative that gets progressively harder each wave.
    -Age of Ultron: A "mini-raid" that's a 5 person cooperative that pits you against Ultron and his drone army
    -Raids: There are 2 raids: Musphelheim Surtur raid and Axis raid where you fight Red Onslaught.

Hope this helps.
    They are probably waiting for deadpool 2 to release cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    They are probably waiting for deadpool 2 to release cable.
    I think the same.

But when could possibly expect the other X-Men iyo?

Beta Tester

Proud of u Magik

I think the same.

But when could possibly expect the other X-Men iyo?
    Some characters they just release later so they have things to hype up. I'm not sure when they will release more.

Please let this be an indication that the X-Men will also be included in the new Marvel vs Capcom. I care more about that game than Marvel Heroes.