Hi guys!
So I'm gonna be writing my MA Thesis on masks in comics, and I want to bring in Captain America as the archetypical masked manifestation of the American ideal. Also, I think the Red Skull makes for a perfect counterpoint as the manifestation of threatening non-american ideologies.

According to the Marvel Universe Wiki, the Red Skull is actually wearing a mask, which is essential to my point, and therefore, my question to you is:

Where should I go for the quintessential Cpt Am vs Red Skull story, preferrably including the scene where Hitler gifts Shmidt the mask (or where this is explicitly stated)?

I've noticed that marvel sells comics digitally, which is convenient for my purposes, and they've launched the collection "Captain America vs. The Red Skull", which includes:
Captain America Comics #1; Tales Of Suspense (1959) #79-81; and Captain America (1968) #143, #226-227, #261-263 and #370; and Material From Captain America Annual #13 and Captain America: Red, White & Blue #1.

Do you think this will give a good representation of the conflict of the characters in terms of their opposing political essences?