Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Great Luke Cage reference this ep btw.

This season has really been so much better than S1.
    More than a reference, or a tease like "my friend Misty", there was an actual discussion about him and his bullet-proofness and being a hero! Wow, considering how many "the green guy" barely-there references in all the Netflix shows, this seemed almost like a full-on crossover by comparison. Now I want to see Cage take a trip to New Orleans!

Also, I am really liking their version of D'spayre. Totally looks like a human version of him too.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    More than a reference, or a tease like "my friend Misty", there was an actual discussion about him and his bullet-proofness and being a hero! Wow, considering how many "the green guy" barely-there references in all the Netflix shows, this seemed almost like a full-on crossover by comparison. Now I want to see Cage take a trip to New Orleans!

Also, I am really liking their version of D'spayre. Totally looks like a human version of him too.
    Same. Speaking of liking the finale, I enjoyed how Ty and Tandy had each other's backs throughout that episode. That was definitely something D'Spayre wasn't counting on, although given where he was left after his defeat, I could see him possibly building up for another go at godhood.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same. Speaking of liking the finale, I enjoyed how Ty and Tandy had each other's backs throughout that episode. That was definitely something D'Spayre wasn't counting on, although given where he was left after his defeat, I could see him possibly building up for another go at godhood.
    Isn't he dead? I'm pretty sure it was his name on the gravestone that Ty's ex visited.

I'm hoping that Ty and Tandy are heading to LA so they can tram up with the Runaways.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Isn't he dead? I'm pretty sure it was his name on the gravestone that Ty's ex visited.

I'm hoping that Ty and Tandy are heading to LA so they can tram up with the Runaways.
    Fair enough, but given the murkiness of the supernatural, I could easily see him pulling a Shadow King (X-Men comics/animated series/Legion), his spirit transcending his flesh to become a literal embodiment of despair itself. And yeah, Ty and Tandy teaming up with the Runaways (like in the comics) would be awesome to see. I'd also love to see them team up with Spider-Man in New York, given that their original comics debut was in a Spider-Man comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Fair enough, but given the murkiness of the supernatural, I could easily see him pulling a Shadow King (X-Men comics/animated series/Legion), his spirit transcending his flesh to become a literal embodiment of despair itself. And yeah, Ty and Tandy teaming up with the Runaways (like in the comics) would be awesome to see. I'd also love to see them team up with Spider-Man in New York, given that their original comics debut was in a Spider-Man comic.
    You could be right. Last we saw Andre they trapped him in a loop of his own bad memories. He wouldn't need a body to continue to do what he did.

Maybe no Season 3 but in Runaways Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

This is awesome news. Still holding out hope for a season 3

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

This is awesome news. Still holding out hope for a season 3
    This should be good. Which Runaways arc with Cloak & Dagger would they be adapting?

Crap. If the Runaways guest appearance is still on, maybe Hulu will pick it up for Season 3.