Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't see the cop resolving Tyrone's plot. She hasn't done anything and the department corruption runs deep. She isn't clean herself so I doubt she'll be effective. Tyrone will have to get his parents in on it if a legal resolution is going to work. His mom should be well connected enough to make it stick unless Connors uncle works for Roxxon.

Story just keeps going in circles with nothing really happening.

I'm bothered by the fact that we are halfway into the season and I don't care for any of supporting cast. Anyone who's not Tandy and Tyrone are satellite characters.

I know they are still figuring out their powers, but it's weird for us viewers, too.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't see the cop resolving Tyrone's plot. She hasn't done anything and the department corruption runs deep. She isn't clean herself so I doubt she'll be effective.
    I feel that what we've seen of her being not clean was just intended to get in with the real dirty cop. She even lampshaded that by telling him how the rule that they can never take drugs as part of their undercover work made it hard to properly do the job.
    Live true or lie well.

Incredible Member

I just saw the latest episode and this is shaping up to be a pretty engaging tv series to me. That said, I have more patience than a lot of people.

hopefully the episodes continue to get good ratings.

Incredible Member

Last episode was pretty good. They are starting to get more comfortable with powers.

I don't see the cop resolving Tyrone's plot. She hasn't done anything and the department corruption runs deep. She isn't clean herself so I doubt she'll be effective. Tyrone will have to get his parents in on it if a legal resolution is going to work. His mom should be well connected enough to make it stick unless Connors uncle works for Roxxon.
    I've been working on the basis she was always going to fail to match her story from the comics.

Tandy can't catch a break. The revelation of her dad being a wife beater must have been a wrecking ball to the gut. I don't blame her for thinking his name wasn't worth saving after learning that.

Nice to see Tyrone finally become Cloak. My disbelief got pushed when he got face to face with Connors. I would think he would know he wasn't Billy seeing how Tyrone did try to kill him a few times. It a clever plan otherwise. That poor cop, he literally got put in the fridge for his trouble.

Astonishing Member

Tandy can't catch a break. The revelation of her dad being a wife beater must have been a wrecking ball to the gut. I don't blame her for thinking his name wasn't worth saving after learning that.

Nice to see Tyrone finally become Cloak. My disbelief got pushed when he got face to face with Connors. I would think he would know he wasn't Billy seeing how Tyrone did try to kill him a few times. It a clever plan otherwise. That poor cop, he literally got put in the fridge for his trouble.
    1000% agree. I just watched it and that took me out of the scene. I mean he was so close he had to smell his breath and feel that he was really there at that point. That was shot badly at the end. He shouldn't have been so close. The rest worked.

Anyway love the casual mention of the cops friend "Misty" up in new York. Nice link to misty Knight and the Netflix realm

Looks like Reilly will become Mayhem on this show. It would be possible to give her the powers of her comic counterpart with the energy that Roxxon is mining. Though it speaks to the corruption of the department that they just watched her get her ass kicked by Connors and frame Tyrone for her boyfriend's murder.

Incredible Member

Last episode may have been the best one yet, not sure why so many people here are lukewarm or disinterested in this show, it's punching above its weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Last episode may have been the best one yet, not sure why so many people here are lukewarm or disinterested in this show, it's punching above its weight.
    Those characters always have struggled to be anything else than C-list.

Not really sure why. Cool look, cool concept, not so bad stories.

Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Because it's been too slow to develop. It shouldn't have taken the season until it's penultimate episode to reach this point.