Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The cover for Damage is out, and I must say that I like it... except for the nose of Damage. I just hope that D.C. will manage to avoid too blatant "Hulk" stories here.

http://www.cbr.com/dc-dark-matter-to...age-cover-art/
    looks good. obviously Hulk-like but with a few tweaks.

curious to see if Superman will show up for a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    looks good. obviously Hulk-like but with a few tweaks.

curious to see if Superman will show up for a fight.
    Probably at some point, if Damage manages to last (which i hope for all the Dark Matter titles), but I don't think we will (or should) see too much of the usual D.C. Universe early on. I think that Dark Matter needs to establish some sort of common vibe, to build some solid foundations, and then branch out to the main D.C. heroes and villains.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Didio said at Comic Con 2 dark matter books would launch each month starting in December.
    Thank you for that info.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    McDaniel said Damage is coming in December on Instagram

It's looking awesome

Really looking forward to new heroes that aren't bat family, justice league or Suicide squad.
    Interesting, if I'm not mistaken Silencer and Sideways were suppose to be the first 2 books coming out in Spetermber and Damage along with Immortal Men were coming out in October but now it seems not only did we have the books pushed back but they are also coming out of the order they were originally in.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The cover for Damage is out, and I must say that I like it... except for the nose of Damage. I just hope that D.C. will manage to avoid too blatant "Hulk" stories here.

http://www.cbr.com/dc-dark-matter-to...age-cover-art/
    His nose makes it look like he's part ape, idk why they changed it from what was originally sketched.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

BANNED

DC are on to some winners here I think with ex marvel fans like me

Terrifics can bring in fantastic four fans

Damage can bring in the banner hulk fans

Immortal men could be for inhumans/x-men fans

The artists are just fantastic for the whole line

Sideways is definitely Spider-Man inspired.

BANNED

That damage cover is awesome

Damn straight!

Silencer, Damage and Inmortal men already prepared for december:

DAMAGE #1
    Tasked as the government's own living, breathing, ticking time bomb, Ethan retains no control when the monster takes over. Cheaper than a nuclear warhead and twice as effective, Ethan fights to rein in the damage he unleashes when the beast inside him springs free for one hour a day. With everyone around him in danger, Ethan struggles to contain the DAMAGE he inflicts on the DC Universe.
    RATED T+

IMMORTAL MEN #1
    "THE END OF FOREVER" part one! There is a secret history to the DC Universe of heroes who have protected humanity from the shadows since the dawn of time...and who can live forever. Enter the Immortal Men! The team, headed by the Immortal Man, has waged a secret war against the House of Conquest for countless years-but Conquest has dealt a devastating blow. When their base of operations, known as the Campus, is savagely attacked, the Immortal Men must seek out their last hope-an emerging metahuman known as Caden Park! Caden's emerging powers may be able to ensure the Immortal Men's survival-but will Conquest get to him first?
    RATED T+

SILENCER #1
    "CODE OF HONOR" part one! She's one of the DC Universe's deadliest assassins...and you've never heard of her. Super-strong, highly trained, armed with devastating and stealthy meta-human abilities, the Silencer is virtually invincible. Or at least she was. After decades as Leviathan's chief assassin, Honor Guest put in her time and managed to get out with her skin intact. Now she lives a normal life with a normal family in a normal house on a normal street. But the past has come back to haunt her in the form of her old employer and a deadly new mission...and Talia Al Ghul won't take no for an answer.
    RATED T+

Expecting Terrifics, Sideways and new Challengers for january.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post

DAMAGE #1
    Tasked as the government's own living, breathing, ticking time bomb, Ethan retains no control when the monster takes over. Cheaper than a nuclear warhead and twice as effective, Ethan fights to rein in the damage he unleashes when the beast inside him springs free for one hour a day. With everyone around him in danger, Ethan struggles to contain the DAMAGE he inflicts on the DC Universe.
    RATED T+

IMMORTAL MEN #1
    "THE END OF FOREVER" part one! There is a secret history to the DC Universe of heroes who have protected humanity from the shadows since the dawn of time...and who can live forever. Enter the Immortal Men! The team, headed by the Immortal Man, has waged a secret war against the House of Conquest for countless years-but Conquest has dealt a devastating blow. When their base of operations, known as the Campus, is savagely attacked, the Immortal Men must seek out their last hope-an emerging metahuman known as Caden Park! Caden's emerging powers may be able to ensure the Immortal Men's survival-but will Conquest get to him first?
    RATED T+

SILENCER #1
    "CODE OF HONOR" part one! She's one of the DC Universe's deadliest assassins...and you've never heard of her. Super-strong, highly trained, armed with devastating and stealthy meta-human abilities, the Silencer is virtually invincible. Or at least she was. After decades as Leviathan's chief assassin, Honor Guest put in her time and managed to get out with her skin intact. Now she lives a normal life with a normal family in a normal house on a normal street. But the past has come back to haunt her in the form of her old employer and a deadly new mission...and Talia Al Ghul won't take no for an answer.
    RATED T+

There's something intriguing about each of these book's solicits for me.

I will be getting every single one of these. Well.. at least the first issue, but I don't expect to be disappointed.

Marvel btfo.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post

DAMAGE #1
    RATED T+

IMMORTAL MEN #1
    RATED T+

SILENCER #1
    RATED T+

Silencer is probably the one I'm most interested in right now, of this batch.

I must confess that Silencer and Damage did not interest me at first, but the solicits are intriguing. Damage because Ethan seems to still be working for the US Government, and Silencer because she is a meta-human assassin trying to live a normal life, which is finally intriguing enough for me.

Fantastic Member

One correction tho. Silencer is coming in January.

Immortal Men is the one I'm most excited about.

Amazing Member ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

I'm getting Damage and Immortal Men for sure.

BANNED

Still not interested in any of these books. I'll check out the ones I hear great things about in trade.