Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I feel both are actually similar in that they're handling the cast system in ways that don't make the main characters look great while not shying away from the flaws.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I'm really curious how this will resolve in two issues - with the Alpha Primitives being freed, or not. The Unspoken King's change of heart seems like something that will come to play in the climax.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I'm genuinely surprised that the Unspoken King is still being used. I remember him showing up and being turned into a harmless old man in an issue of Mighty Avengers. that was a long time ago.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

This story predates that story.

Although he was also in Soule's run of both Inhuman and Uncanny Inhumans.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Today's issue was really, really good. Priest can do painful emotions better than anyone in the business - the scene with Black Bolt and his father. Oh, man. That hurt.

And the conclusion - I was worried, because so many things seemed like it wasn't weaving together, but in the end, it all worked into a conclusion. Masterful. I really hope Marvel is smart and gives Priest another mini (though he's so busy now, with Justice League and Deathstroke).

I will also say that much as the tv series wasn't amazing, it did help me have a better understanding of how the Inhumans should act and what their powers could be in this comic.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord