Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Right now, it's looking like after issue #18 of New Super-Man, there's a good chance it'll be getting re-launched as Justice League of China. With Kenan no longer the titular character, Deilan and the others could be receiving even more focus! However, she has still gotten tons of great moments and the second New Super-Man trade comes out on October 10th.

Deilan is going to be the last member of her team to meet their American counterpart, but the JLC's time is far from over, so while those of us who've been reading the best Rebirth book can keep hoping for a meeting, for those who haven't started reading yet, it's not too late to start.

I wonder shouldn’t they get their own name? I mean I get it China wants their own version of JL but it feels weird to have more wonder women in the same universe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder shouldn’t they get their own name? I mean I get it China wants their own version of JL but it feels weird to have more wonder women in the same universe
    I apologize if you've answered this, but are you reading the book? Because it's explained why they use the names.

And in regards to the last part, there are 6 human lanterns, 3 current Flashes with a fourth hopefully on the way, no less than 3 Supermen, etc. There's nothing weird about a second Wonder-Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I apologize if you've answered this, but are you reading the book?
    Based on a similar thread AmiMizuno created earlier this month, it doesn't seem likely.