Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sounds like a great time to save money on buying X-Men Blue

Bunn has mentioned that a lot of villains we know from the old days will be in X-Men: Blue. So this makes me happy.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Whatever happened to Mojo II: The Sequel, the non-fat one with the handlebar mustache?

Would love it if it was Betsy and Rogue

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I'm hoping so, Mojo is the only sick mind who would make the X-Men younger, hipper, and more angsty for ratings and more viewers.
    Haha!
    I Like this idea.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Aren't Rictor and Shatterstar still in Mojoverse?
    I guess so...since nothing has been told in other sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Let me guess the o5 are really from the mojoverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I'm hoping so, Mojo is the only sick mind who would make the X-Men younger, hipper, and more angsty for ratings and more viewers.
    Not completely impossible, indeed. He amuses himself creating aberrations, mainly if they make profit in addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I hope Spiral isn't working with him anymore. Or back to being a slave.
    I'm confident she's achieved to break all her ties with him, since it was basically rancor and vindictiveness towards Longshot (who's more or less MIA) what kept her by his side, taking advantage of the power they got together.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    There's a lot of potential for hijinks there.
    Honestly, I would rather like that someone would return to the former Mojoverse --not the stupid TV show world, but the insane outrageous venomous dimension with fuchsia skies and black deserts, where Mojo is not a silly clown but a lunatic horrid monster. I miss Nocenti & Adams' creepy Mojoverse, where creatures fell dead as Mojo passed by.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Whatever happened to Mojo II: The Sequel, the non-fat one with the handlebar mustache?
    I hope he's back into the hole he never should have left.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 04-22-2017 at 02:50 AM.

BANNED

Wicked cool! So do y'all think this means we also stand a pretty good chance of seeing the likes of Longshot, Shatterstar, Rictor, and maybe even... DAZZLER, too?!

I sure hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Wicked cool! So do y'all think this means we also stand a pretty good chance of seeing the likes of Longshot, Shatterstar, Rictor, and maybe even... DAZZLER, too?!

I sure hope so!
    I personally miss Arize, Quark and Major Domo. But I better won't see them again rather than have them written OOC, so...

I guess Rictor and 'Star are the most likely involved in this new incursion, for IIRC their last appearance was this X-Factor #259.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    I personally miss Arize, Quark and Major Domo. But I better won't see them again rather than have them written OOC, so...

I guess Rictor and 'Star are the most likely involved in this new incursion, for IIRC their last appearance was this X-Factor #259.
    You're probably right, but ya never know, stranger things have happened.

And I still hope & look forward to the day, that we may...

... get a story featuring all 4, that brings some resolution to their most unusual predicament, and sets up a new status quo for them as a unit moving forward. Wherein they can still function separately of course, but are also fully aware of their connections, and make a point of keeping them current from time to time. :-)

And I still hope & look forward to the day, that we may...

... get a story featuring all 4, that brings some resolution to their most unusual predicament, and sets up a new status quo for them as a unit moving forward. Wherein they can still function separately of course, but are also fully aware of their connections, and make a point of keeping them current from time to time. :-)
    That would be the right thing to do, indeed. Mainly regarding Ali, who had her baby inside her and who they didn't allow her even to know him nor to recall he ever existed --that's cruel and unfair.

Actually, the 'Longshot Saves the MU' mini was pretty incoherent in this respect, since while Longshot seems aware of his connection with Shatterstar

right after that he doesn't recognize Dazzler, his lover/'grandmother'

Nevertheless, I suppose this was meant to be just a joke and I don't consider it solid canon. What's sure it's Longshot knows about Shatterstar; my personal theory is that, thanks to his psychometry, he eventually 'read' the truth by accident touching Shatterstar or one of his belongings.

Summarizing: yes, the three of them (plus Rictor) should meet sometime and then go each one his/her own path. You all know that Longshot and Dazzler as a pairing are not precisely my cup of tea --much less as a couple or as parents.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    ... Summarizing: yes, the three of them (plus Rictor) should meet sometime and then go each one his/her own path. You all know that Longshot and Dazzler as a pairing are not precisely my cup of tea --much less as a couple or as parents.
    I'm pretty much with ya on that, but would like them to acknowledge their past together & be at peace with it, as a chapter in their lives that wasn't all bad. Shatterstar, and by association Rictor, could be key to that in a sorta "sensible-as-could-be" way. Maybe they, Dazz & LS I mean, could even end up on adventures together here & there afterwards. Ya know, "For old times sake," LOL!

I'm pretty much with ya on that, but would like them to acknowledge their past together & be at peace with it, as a chapter in their lives that wasn't all bad.
    Oh no. It's pretty obvious they took huge pleasure in the company of each other

Shatterstar, and by association Rictor, could be key to that in a sorta "sensible-as-could-be" way.
    Actually, in the hands of a skilled and smart writer (I wonder if there's anyone out there --I would say PAD, but I'm a bit disappointed about the way he wasted Longshot), this could be a great one-shot. Or a single-focused issue, at least.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Personally, I dio not need yet another Longshot is Shatterstars father, who is the father of the clone of Longshot who is the son of Shattersatrs clone bla bla bla episode to make it more confusing then it already is.

What I do hope is that the writer respects the fact Spiral escaped him,worked with X-Force and is no longer his slave. I do not mind if she appears, but in a new kind of role that would be.

And finally, not another X-babies thing, seen that to many times as well.

Nope, let's hope on something original with Mojo.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Personally, I dio not need yet another Longshot is Shatterstars father, who is the father of the clone of Longshot who is the son of Shattersatrs clone bla bla bla episode to make it more confusing then it already is.

What I do hope is that the writer respects the fact Spiral escaped him,worked with X-Force and is no longer his slave. I do not mind if she appears, but in a new kind of role that would be.

And finally, not another X-babies thing, seen that to many times as well.

Nope, let's hope on something original with Mojo.
    No, for Arize's sake, not another X-Babies bullshit!!! It was funny once or twice, but that's enough.

I don't want another mass media parable either, much less another slave rebellion. That dimension is so wide and weird. You go and explore it, damn it!!!

BANNED

Seems weird it'd happen in the X-Men book without Betsy or Rachel.