Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Who's to say the New 52 Justice League origin is now the origin of the JLA? We don't even know if its in canon anymore, but on top of that, even if it is canon, what if they're now just retconning it into being the origin of a new iteration of the JLA, a team that existed well before the Darkseid invasion? In other words, what if the League now has its old origin and old history back and the N52 origin story was simply about a new League forming together again to fight off Darkseid?
    Yes, these are all literally the questions I'm asking. I have know way of knowing.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Never mind

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Who's to say the New 52 Justice League origin is now the origin of the JLA? We don't even know if its in canon anymore, but on top of that, even if it is canon, what if they're now just retconning it into being the origin of a new iteration of the JLA, a team that existed well before the Darkseid invasion? In other words, what if the League now has its old origin and old history back and the N52 origin story was simply about a new League forming together again to fight off Darkseid?
    New developments in this weeks comics will make you happy.