Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

True enough. I like to think the accents come accross that way through the universal translators lol
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Sorry. I misunderstood the title. But yeah , Rocket Raccoon tops July!
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 08-10-2014 at 01:06 PM.

BANNED

I just read RR #2 today and I have to say I was baffled and disappointed. I found the first issue to be surprisingly funny but #2 missed on all cylinders for me, especially the jokes. The plot itself was fine but the delivery is off. I hope in the future we get more of issue #1 type stuff than #2.

Powered By Gravity

Anyone know when Skottie Young is going to be drawing the interiors again?

Just came across this thread. Rocket Raccoon RULES! Gotta be the coolest character ever! I thought Bradley Cooper did an amazing job in the movie. Just read Rocket Raccoon #6 last night and loved it. I thought it to be a very good read/issue. I hope to learn from all of y'all and share our love, I mean appreciation for the coolest ever, Rocket Raccoon.

Jumping into this thread as well because I didn't know it existed!

Rocket's ongoing has been one of my favorite comic series this year. It's been hilarious and simply delightful. The art is also some of my favorite in comics right now. It's cartoony and bright and colorful and it really pops off the page!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

When will there be a team-up with Howard Duck?

Ultimate Member

I remember arguing with folks here about RR and how there's a market for books like these.

Few months down the line and RR is still one of Marvels highest selling books.

After two pages I thought I would hate Issue 5, because of the "I am Groots", but it actually became one of my favorite issues... like ever.

BANNED

I liked how Rocket made fun of Stark's armor, calling it cute. I hope we get to see that in a movie at some point. One can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post
    I liked how Rocket made fun of Stark's armor, calling it cute. I hope we get to see that in a movie at some point. One can only hope.
    I read that they wanted Robert Downey Jr./Ironman in Guardians of the Galaxy movie, but at the time he wasn't sure if he wanted to still play Ironman. He has sinced signed a contract to play him in a couple more movies, so we just may see Rocket calling his suit cute or giving him grief about sleeping with Gamora like he did in the Guardians of the Galaxy comic.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

This was a Cool New Origins Video I just saw that focused on the Origins of the Rocket Raccoon/Groot Friendship origins from the NEW Groot(2015) Comic Series!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Anyone know if Marvel will be doing Rocket Raccoon again in the near future?

Thought I would bump this. Anyone reading Rocket Raccoon and Groot? I really like it so far.

SDCC 2016 Exclusive Rocket Raccoon Animated Figure, based off of the cover of Rocket Raccoon #1 by Skottie Young: