Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

The art style in these Marvel cartoons are not pleasant at all. Why do they think it is okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m only interested in the Deadpool cartoon. Did they say anything about that?
    It didn't get brought up at all.

But Marvel Animation really has nothing to do with that show.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m only interested in the Deadpool cartoon. Did they say anything about that?
    That will be a prime time show it will have something to do with Marvel TV not Marvel Animation
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-21-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Niffleheim

The last three episodes have been really good i just loved most of the villains that were featured

Kang just looked great, this episode actually made me realize that i like the animation Falcon much more than any the other versions of the character.

Then came Dracula awww the voice actor is really good and i enjoyed Dracula calling Hawkeye "Bowman" in every damn sentence
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-21-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Niffleheim

Yeah! Zola was something special i don't read credits but he sounded like Hamill

Cap actually saying Hail Hydra after being taken over by Zola, this is becoming a thing now lol! and i love it

Apart from the villains Falcon, Hawkeye and Ant-Man were standouts for me in the last three episodes.
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-21-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    The last three episodes have been really good i just loved most the villains that were featured

Kang just looked great, this episode actually made me realize that i like the animation Falcon much more than any the other versions of the character.
    I'm glad they gave a convincing reason for Kang to work with the Cabal since, even if this version of Kang pales in comparison to his portrayal in Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Kang would never be anyone's lackey like he basically was in that premier episode.

I'm just happy animated Falcon isn't a teenager anymore, even if he's not as charismatic or fun as movie Falcon and they had to go through a few hoops to change him into MCU Falcon.

Then came Dracula awww the voice actor is really good and i enjoyed Dracula calling Hawkeye "Bowman" in every damn sentence
    That was Corey Burton as Dracula .

I'm glad the show's portrayal of Hawkeye has really improved from the earlier seasons. I may not be crazy about the costume, but at least he feels like Hawkeye now .

I have no idea why they had Whitney Frost in that episode. She felt more like Monica Rappaccini .
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Yeah! Zola was something special i don't read credits but he sounded like Hamill
    It was Mark Hamill. He's been Zola since the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.

Cap actually saying Hail Hydra after being taken over by Zola, this is becoming a thing now lol! and i love it

Apart from the villains Falcon, Hawkeye and Ant-Man were standouts for me in the last three episodes.
    That's probably as close as we will ever get to HydraCap in the cartoons (and I am perfectly fine with that).

Niffleheim

Wow! lol! i didn't know that about Hamil Man Hawkeye was a delight

I wrote the Hawkeye-Dracula episode. Thanks for the kind words. Glad you guys dug it. I love Hawkeye. Also wrote the Zola episode. Just you wait. <cue evil laugh>

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I wrote the Hawkeye-Dracula episode. Thanks for the kind words. Glad you guys dug it. I love Hawkeye. Also wrote the Zola episode. Just you wait. <cue evil laugh>
    They were pretty fun episodes Mr. Thorne, so thank you (especially for writing a really great Hawkeye) .

Do you mind if I ask why you used Whitney Frost in the Halloween episode? And if Zola taking over Cap was a deliberate nod to HydraCap in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They were pretty fun episodes Mr. Thorne, so thank you (especially for writing a really great Hawkeye) .

Do you mind if I ask why you used Whitney Frost in the Halloween episode? And if Zola taking over Cap was a deliberate nod to HydraCap in the comics?
    I just like Whitney, really. I don't think we knew about Hydra Cap at that time. It was not a nod. If anything it might have been a riff on Remender's DIMENSION Z arc.

I just like Whitney, really. I don't think we knew about Hydra Cap at that time. It was not a nod. If anything it might have been a riff on Remender's DIMENSION Z arc.
    Ah, I see. It's just she felt so in-name-only to Madame Masque in the comics that it just felt kind of random to me .

I definitely got the Dimension Z reference, from the title to it being a Hydra-run dimension under Zola (although that was more the Secret Wars series then the original arc in Remender's Cap run).

Ah, I see. It's just she felt so in-name-only to Madame Masque in the comics that it just felt kind of random to me .

I definitely got the Dimension Z reference, from the title to it being a Hydra-run dimension under Zola (although that was more the Secret Wars series then the original arc in Remender's Cap run).
    The toons don't really try to match the comics (sometimes the comics are just too rough even if someone wanted to). It's more of a mix and match thing. Or getting inspired by something and then going off on your own tangent.
    Last edited by Redjack; 10-21-2017 at 02:37 PM.

The toons don't really try to match the comics (sometimes the comics are just too rough even if someone wanted to). It's more of a mix and match thing. Or getting inspired by something and then going off on your won tangent.
    Totally get that (even if more often then not I prefer a little more comic-accuracy) .

Totally get that (even if more often then not I prefer a little more comic-accuracy) .
    I think it's best to look at the Marvel Animated Universe the same way we do the DCAU. It's its own thing, based on the comics but not parroting them.

I think it's best to look at the Marvel Animated Universe the same way we do the DCAU. It's its own thing, based on the comics but not parroting them.
    Well, many a times have I wished the MAU was a little more like the DCAU (or like the old quasi-MAU) .