Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

I find Kamala annoying in the show tbh
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I find Kamala annoying in the show tbh
    I find her a lot less obnoxious compared to the competition she has in that department from other Marvel cartoons (USM Nova, Red Hulk, Carol in Ultron Revolution).

That's kinda a problem when it comes to Kamala. A lot of the goodness of her character and what makes her tick comes from her solo when it's strictly about her and balancing personal life with her supporting cast.

Some of the other comics, a few of the games, and her appearance in AA take either superficial aspects or just her fangirling character and roll with it.

Which looks highly suspicious. It'd leave a big hole in Disney XD's schedule, as only Avengers has a replacement lined up (the Disk Wars anime). Also, both Avengers and Guardians had their next seasons announced already, so they can't be ending this year (aren't the cartoons all mid-season right now? Meaning the next ones would end in 2019?).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which looks highly suspicious. It'd leave a big hole in Disney XD's schedule, as only Avengers has a replacement lined up (the Disk Wars anime). Also, both Avengers and Guardians had their next seasons announced already, so they can't be ending this year (aren't the cartoons all mid-season right now? Meaning the next ones would end in 2019?).
    I really don't see Disney XD airing Disk Wars so long after that series ended.

If there was any interest in airing the English dub, they probably would have done it by now.

Marvel's Spider-Man was also confirmed to have a second season in an interview. I imagine those are all going to end up being the last seasons and all the current work is just post-production.

The reason they weren't interested is probably because Assemble existed already and two simultaneous shows with the same characters in different continuities could be confusing. There is Future Avengers, but I don't believe that's been dubbed yet, and it has the same roster as Disk Wars, so I believe it's a direct sequel?

Also, case in point: Digimon Xros Wars. It's English dub, Digimon Fusion, aired three years after the original Japanese version.
    http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/List_o...usion_episodes

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

It's never cool to hear people are losing their jobs, but if this leads to a renaissance of Marvel Animation, with fresh and interesting new ideas for brand new projects, I say bring it! Marvel's current formula for animation is getting a little bit jaded.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

If Marvel is switching things up, maybe they could have some more visceral stuff, maybe in the veins of shows like Ren & Stimpy or some of the old MTV cartoons.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Lol @ Mordo having "A new body" that just happens to be black like the movie version lmao

Why does Shuri have a British accent?

Super smart Shuri is weird but I guess I should get used to it with the movie
    We need better comics

I wouldn't be too surprised if this were true. I remember how a lot of animated projects (Wolverine and the X-men/Avengers EMH/Spectacular Spider-Man) ended shortly after Disney bought Marvel. Now with the Disney/Fox deal, I suspect we'll get a similar re-shuffling of projects. The current crop of animated series go out of their way to ignore the X-men, the Fantastic Four, and anything Fox related. Once everything is back under one roof, there will be an opportunity to utilize all of Marvel's properties in animation. And it would probably be easier to start from scratch than to try and incorporate them into the current shows. It'll take a while, but I think the time is ripe for more and better Marvel animation.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Lol @ Mordo having "A new body" that just happens to be black like the movie version lmao
    He's the exact same character, only he looks like Chiwetel Ejiofor now .

People complain about DC's reboots but they've got nothing on Marvel Animation.
    Why does Shuri have a British accent?
    I didn't get that either. Shouldn't she have a similar accent to T'Challa?

She mentions attending Oxford, but was she not raised in Wakanda?
    Super smart Shuri is weird but I guess I should get used to it with the movie
    I thought her "hacking magic" was a bit too much though.

They made their beds. They were stubborn about not listening to the fans and doing their crap animation. Earth's Mightiest Heroes Avengers was the best cartoon and they canned it cause it wasn't Disney's own thing. EMH and MSHS were both cool along with the other Spider-Man show.

Niffleheim

two hour premiere on June 7th

New episode of Agents of Shield tonight. I'm excited because it's been picking up recently.

I've started watching Agent Carter (I have never seen it before.) I'd love Marvel to do more shows with a direct MCU connection. (Wishful thinking.)