Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Amazing Member

Teaser of the second cour of future avengers who will air on summer, seems more like the typical situation of an split cour more than a sequel.
    Seems that there it,s going to be another Kamala episode, Inhumans, and the Bad Girls. No idea of what are the monsters of the three second. Or who is the full masked blue and white guy of the four second.
    https://twitter.com/mamesukemiketa/s...04370627866624

Quote Originally Posted by mike2112 View Post
    Teaser of the second cour of future avengers who will air on summer, seems more like the typical situation of an split cour more than a sequel.
    Seems that there it,s going to be another Kamala episode, Inhumans, and the Bad Girls. No idea of what are the monsters of the three second. Or who is the full masked blue and white guy of the four second.
    https://twitter.com/mamesukemiketa/s...04370627866624
    Yay, another season of an Avengers anime that looks really cool and which Marvel won't release over here .

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yay, another season of an Avengers anime that looks really cool and which Marvel won't release over here .
    They could at least put it online some where

Amazing Member

Not sure if it,s really a second sesson or if it,s just a 52 episodes series and its being split in half.

What it really bothers me about the fact that is blocked is that i felt that is a series that seems to be cattering more to America than Japan itself, it kinda feels like a fish out of water in their own country it,s a really unfair situation for madhouse. I always felt the that they want to work direct to America and skip their own market.

It,s more i was crossing fingers for a solo DTV movie with Kamala directed by Morio Asaka once he ends Card captor Sakura sequel. (He could work very well with X-23 too)

In Disk Wars case you could see having a lot of marketing appeal to Japan beacuse the disks themselves and for example it had a j-pop opening when here is syntethized. I don,t think that create new characters is something that i call a usefull gimjick, and other than the new kids, it really faithfull.

Just finished season one of Agent Carter in my mission to watch/read through the MCU. Good show and a beautiful ending.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.