Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Some new shots seem to confirm Proxima Midnight (and possibly that black actor is Corvus Glaive):

The earlier photos showing the two other guys were probably their stunt actors taking placement shots, and going to places (like the top of the building) too dangerous for the main actors.

Also the presence of kebab is still strong in the MCU.

Niffleheim

"Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Niffleheim

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Story Trailer 1
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

What channels are the animated shows on? I've been thinking about checking them out. I'm assuming Disney Channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that would look like a rip-off of DC's Powerless now.
    And yeah they're similar, but Powerless had pretty bad ratings and was just taken off the air and replaced with repeats, so I doubt it really made that much of an impact that the general public would compare the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    Some new shots seem to confirm Proxima Midnight (and possibly that black actor is Corvus Glaive):

The earlier photos showing the two other guys were probably their stunt actors taking placement shots, and going to places (like the top of the building) too dangerous for the main actors.

Also the presence of kebab is still strong in the MCU.
    Wait these are from a TV show? Which one? Inhumans?

I thought they would likely be in Infinity War.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by teamhawkeyes View Post
    Wait these are from a TV show? Which one? Inhumans?

I thought they would likely be in Infinity War.
    It's for Infinity War the poster made a mistake

What channels are the animated shows on? I've been thinking about checking them out. I'm assuming Disney Channel?
    Yep, they are all on Disney.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Disney XD, actually.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    So we've got Chris Cox back as Hawkeye (yay!) but Travis Willingham as Thor (Okay).

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Looks fun. When Ultron used the space stone is how I'd like Invisible Woman's powers to look if she is ever in the game (by some miracle).
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Niffleheim

teaser poster

I haven't been following Agents of Shield so I really, really don't know how Inhumans in general are being shown/treated in the MCU. I'm just curious exactly what the reaction would be to a royalist set of characters, or whether they would compromise on that to make them more...palatable to a general audience.

I mean, the Inhumans' whole culture and shtick revolves around eugenics and genetic compatibility/purity for breeding; and they had a literal slave race of sub-humans deliberately made to be sub-human. It's good material for drama and conflict; not too sure how you make that sound heroic though (in addition to the royalist/imperialist slant they have).

Niffleheim

Niffleheim

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I thought they had already ordered the series, but apparently it was just the pilot.... anyway, very good news. Runaways lives!