Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Here are the cast assembled

"Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Here are the cast assembled

Not only is that poster riffing on the cover of the first issue, but the trailer looked 90% straight out of the comics.

I am impressed .

Though Chase not being blonde, Molly without her hat, and Niko not dressing in Gothic Lolita fashions will take some getting used too...

Niffleheim

I would have posted the teaser but they haven't officially released it. I'm loving the look of it so far

Team behind “The O.C.” and “Gossip Girl,” Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage. Schwartz and Savage will serve as Co-Showrunners/writers and will executive produce the series
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-10-2017 at 09:57 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not only is that poster riffing on the cover of the first issue, but the trailer looked 90% straight out of the comics.

I am impressed .

Though Chase not being blonde, Molly without her hat, and Niko not dressing in Gothic Lolita fashions will take some getting used too...
    Chase was a dirty blonde so it's not that big of a difference. As for Nico, she's wearing goth attire, just not as crazy lolita as it's not 2002 anymore. Molly does have a hat on in the leaked trailer though.

Niffleheim

Cast photo, i wish the colours was a bit stronger.
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-04-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post

Cast photo, i wish the colour was a bit stronger.
    Only like the look of Crystal and Karnak. The others are ok cosplay at best.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Only like the look of Crystal and Karnak. The others are ok cosplay at best.
    Everything looks cosplay

Niffleheim

showrunner Scott Buck (Iron Fist) says of tackling the series’ challenges, which include visual effects-heavy favorites like Medusa (Serinda Swan) and her prehensile hair, and the one-ton teleporting bulldog Lockjaw. But Buck stresses it won’t be an SFX extravaganza. “We approach these [characters] all as real people who just happen to have these abilities, so they’re all very grounded.”

At the center of the show — which will take place on Earth and in the Inhumans’ technologically advanced city Attilan — is the Royal Family, who face a critical juncture where everything they’ve ever known is at risk. The Inhumans are led by Black Bolt (Anson Mount), whose devastatingly destructive power is unleashed by using his voice. “It’s a little bit difficult to write him, because Black Bolt does not speak, but yet he is our hero and the center of the show, so it does certainly present challenges in how you tell his story,” Buck says. (Mount reveals Black Bolt will use sign language, choosing his words carefully when he does speak.)

No more hope

here is a link to the Interview

First look: Marvel's Inhumans come to life — finally
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-04-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Niffleheim

teaser trailer

Niffleheim

Last edited by Tofali; 05-10-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

If none of the X-Men shows/movies are connected, why not add them in the MCU and continue making independent shows/movies on the side with random mutants like this show? And another superhero with telekinesis and a show about superhuman beings being chased by some agency... again. Agents of Shield did a good job with superhumans. And The Gifted just expands the "Singer-verse" which is just a poor interpretation of the X-Men. 6 movies that are only about Magneto and Professor X featuring Wolverine and Mystique and their back up dancers: Storm, Cyclops and Jean Grey; a cheap interpretation of the Dark Phoenix saga without the Phoenix nor the Hellfire Club; Apocalypse... They should have gone with the Generation X pilot they did in the 90's.

iMan 42s

Medusa and Crystal actually look a little out of place in the teaser picture. The other costumes aren't really muted but are simple in it's color choice and suddenly we have purple with this bright red. I'd argue that Crystal is even a touch lazy based on the teaser for an MCU production. Maximums should as well have the white outfit which would differ from Black Bolt visually but also for the sake of the image would add a nice dynamic in that one side is darker in coloration while the other is bright with Bolt in the middle. Instead it's kind of jarring to look at.

Black Bolt looks fine for the MCU (I'm not expecting his classic or armored costumes), and it would look better with a mask. That being said, he probably doesn't need it since he is going to be in Attilan so what's it matter if people know who he is?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Incredible Member

so I guess I won't be watching Runaways since I don't get Hulu in Canada. That Inhumans picture looks like those cheap ass ScyFy shows and this is supposed to be for IMAX lol. The acting in that trailer sounds awful. Gifted looks just as bad.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    If none of the X-Men shows/movies are connected, why not add them in the MCU and continue making independent shows/movies on the side with random mutants like this show?
    Probably because Marvel doesn't have full live action rights to the X-Men. Producing a TV show that takes place outside of the MCU in partnership with FOX is the best they can do as far as X-Men live action rights go, and that's just because I believe FOX made a deal only for the movies when they bought the live action rights, so they would need Marvel's approval in some capacity to produce the TV shows. Marvel can only add any mutant or X-Men character to their shared universe when they come to an agreement with FOX to fully share the live action rights to these characters like they did with Sony regarding Spider-Man.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Yea. It just sucks because it feels as if they are being held hostage. Seeing Psylocke in a major film say ONE line and Archangel not even say anything in English seems like a waste of good characters. I don't know how they're going to fit Polaris in this show without Magneto or Havok. They should make a Fox TV show about Moira MacTaggert's daily life or Leech coming to terms with his Mutant abilities as a high school student and make an agreement to put Rogue, Cyclops, Storm, etc. in the MCU. I just hope Singer stays away from the future Deadpool and New Mutants movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Probably because Marvel doesn't have full live action rights to the X-Men. Producing a TV show that takes place outside of the MCU in partnership with FOX is the best they can do as far as X-Men live action rights go, and that's just because I believe FOX made a deal only for the movies when they bought the live action rights, so they would need Marvel's approval in some capacity to produce the TV shows. Marvel can only add any mutant or X-Men character to their shared universe when they come to an agreement with FOX to fully share the live action rights to these characters like they did with Sony regarding Spider-Man.